* Extremely Hard to Notice Your Best Secret Folder Icon On Your iPhone/iPod Touch *
* Secretly Hide Your Most Private Videos & Photos From Other People! *
Protect safely and securely your most private videos/photos with Best Secret Folder. Simply add the video from your library or record directly thru the app. The app is password protected so no one will be able to access your videos/photos! View the videos/photos in an easy to view albums, you can even group your video and later view them in grid view or list view.
* Features *
- Add notes secretly
- Phone Security - Activate the alarm and catch nosey friends and family red handed!
- Support two most advance security lock technique: Password Lock and Pattern Lock
- Log of successful logins, failed logins, pin change and more.
- IMP: Capture photo and location of intruder if login fails 4 times when activated
- Email a photo of intruders with details [Date, Time and Location]
- Break-in attempts by intruder displayed on icon
- Clear security log history option
- Intruder stopper shows fake videos when activated
- All videos and photos are password protected
- Create unlimited media folders to manage large libraries.
- Easily import or export your videos/photos & share via email
- Move, rename, delete videos/photos from one folder to another
- Multiple view options
* If You Like The App Then Please Review It *
It's easier than ever to keep your photos and videos safe and secure. Best Secret Folder lets you lock down private information with amazing security features. We're constantly improving the interface and adding new features, helping you keep your media safe from prying eyes!
New in this update:
- Enhanced performance and app stability
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a better dummy screen
First, I should say I like the app a lot. The vault animation is a little cheesy and it’s kind of cartoonish, but it gets the job done. My biggest concern is with the dummy screen. The dummy screen feature is a nice start, but needs to be reworked. It says the folder is empty, tap Exit to close. The real purpose of the dummy screen is to make the user think that the app just doesn’t have any files yet. The way it displays, it makes no effort to fool the snooper into thinking the screen has any purpose other than to get them to close the app. If the snooper thinks about it for more than a second, they’ll ask themselves why does the app exist if there’s no way to add files? The dummy screen at least needs to look like a setup screen that the user hasn’t gone through yet. That’s all the functionality it needs. The way it looks now, it’s not going to fool anyone.
Overall I find the concept of this application pretty cool. A built in bank safe is equally great. The mechanics with action is over the top. Having a Bank Safe on your workspace is always a point of conversation when folks catch glimpse on my phone. It’s so interesting in face that when women catch glimpse they start taking off there clothes (Joking).
One thing I am disappointed with is the assumption I use google, Dropbox, or the other option. Apple cloud, or Go Daddy (DAV), Perhaps one option to be configured manually. Right now mine is stuck wanting my google sign-in (not cool). When you lock in without a way to escape these apps you encourage folks to avoid your product.
Also I am not a fan of the import or exports functionality. When adding photos you need option to open iPhone Pictures allowing pictures that will be transferred to be selected. You will need an option to set destination.
Best app out there for this
Anytime you leave the app and go to close your apps the screen in blank, and when you reopen the app it is locked. I love the app but I do feel it could use a better dummy screen. I love how you can have photos in there and delete them from your phone and they stay in the app though. It’s too easy for people to see your photos or if you have some weird or embarrassing photos scattered in your collections, you can move them to this app so they don’t have to be in with your other photos. How awkward while you’re going through your photos to show someone something and someone sees something in their peripherals as you’re scrolling.
Anyway, awesome app every feature is great and definitely most private.
- RV AppStudios LLC
- 74.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 RV AppStudios
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade To Pro $1.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.