Best Stopwatch & Timer
By Fellow Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
.Allow to choose your music as Background Music
What a simple little godsend.
This app is just amazing. It answers my long held wish to just get to the sets of exercises I need to do and repeat while the timer just keeps timing me like a coach as opposed to me handling it and getting in the way of my workout flow or physical therapy. An astounding come-about.
However the one thing I still wish there was to make things even better is a distinctive sound, either long or sharply different to denote the end of a loop session. That is if you had the timer looping on 1minute for 5 times, usually it would beep at the end of every minute and then go to the next one. At the end of the last minute I ask you guys to make it sound dramatic or prolonged, that way even if I'm not looking at the timer I know to let go of the suspended leg thinking the count is still going on. The whole point of having the looped timer is to take a rest from counting while working out. The clock takes over that job. It's doing that greatly already as is, however a distinctive sound at the end of the last loop would be like heaven.
Thanks. 4 stars while I wait for the implementation which I am sure you will follow through with.
Thanks. Keep up the good work.
Functional, but could be improved
I will use this but there are a number of issues with this app:
- I don't like that the stopwatch resets automatically to zero when STOP button selected. Better to have option to manually reset to zero like a traditional stopwatch.
- when attempting to reorder my timers using the edit feature, it only worked when I made one change at a time
- would be nice to have a variety of stock alarm sounds to choose from
- I thought the TIMERS function was to have a library of preconfigured timers to choose from and, therefore, was surprised to see that my configured timers ran successively when initiated
- someone mentioned split time capability; I couldn't figure out how to make this work
I got this mainly for the timer. I set it and needed to do other things and wondered how much time was left. When I checked the timer had counted down and was at zero. I would have hoped there would be a tone or bell to let me know time had reached zero. Thanks!
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Mar 07, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 33.8 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Fellow Software Inc.
- © 2013 Fellow Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.