Best Western to Go!® makes it easy to make reservations for any of our 4,100 hotels worldwide, track details of your trip, and share your trip details with friends and family. Three distinct views make browsing through search results a breeze. You can see hotels as images, in a list, or on a map. You can also sort and filter the hotels based on your needs. Best Western Rewards members will find their account information at their fingertips. Current point balance, recent activity, upcoming stays and more are all conveniently organized into an intuitive dashboard.
With the Best Western to Go! app, you can:
- Search and book reservations for any Best Western hotel worldwide
- Find nearby restaurants, attractions, transportation and more
- Easily enroll in Best Western Rewards, a top three industry loyalty program
- Access and manage your Best Western Rewards® account
- Check existing reservations
- Share your travel plans before, during and after your trip
- Available in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
Follow @TheBestWestern for travel information and become a fan of Best Western Facebook.
This update includes enhancements to Best Western Rewards functionality, UI fixes for iPad devices, and fixes to address reported problems with account login.
Ratings and Reviews
I try to love this app
I have been using this app for a while and have really tried to make it work for me. It has the potential to be all I need to research hotels, book rooms, and track my reservations and points. There have been moments where everything worked and it is a great app. However, it has been few and far between that it works. For the last month and a half, I haven’t been able to log on to the app at all. I have reset my password multiple times and reinstalled the app as well. Nothing works. I have called customer service and they tell me to do the same thing, so I do with them on the phone. I’m then told to just log in through my web browser! I can’t find any way to get feedback to the developer except through rating the app and I will gladly update my rating if it becomes functional again. I love the best western rewards program and just wish the app was as good of an experience.
Room for Improvement
I’ve been using this app for quite some time now. I typically make my reservations and book my free nights through the app.
Lately, however, the updates seem to be breaking more than they are fixing. The following are some of the things I have noticed most recently:
1. With every update, I’m required to sign my app in all over again. This requires looking up my complex password to input. It would be nice if the app would use the available fingerprint recognition found on many devices.
2. When making a reservation, it saves my address with the exception of the state and city, requiring having to input those items. If you are going to save part of the address, save all of it.
3. The ‘use current location’ does not work when searching for a hotel. I have to manually input my current city and state
4. Every other hotel rewards app allows saving a default payment method. It would be a nice feature if we could do this as well, unless you aren’t very confident of your security.
5. With the latest updates, the app tends to get stuck when searching for hotels/rooms and merely displays a spinning logo. Frustrating when you are just trying to book a room.
Might be the worst app I’ve ever used
I usually use Expedia to make my reservations for hotels but lately I found myself staying mostly at best westerns so I decided to join there rewards program to see the benefits of booking through them I downloaded there app and I don’t even know what to say it’s probably the most frustrating app I have ever tried to use it kept kicking me off when I logged in and wouldn’t accept various credit cards to book a reservation I finally just called the hotel and booked it that way I really like most of there hotels but I can’t believe such a big hotel company would have such a lousy hard to use app in today’s day and age
- Best Western International
- 65.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Best Western International, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.