When you find out you’re pregnant, you quickly realize your to-do list for the next few months has grown—a lot. And that the best way to get everything done is to enlist trusted experts to support you along the way. Your team might already include a skilled physician, best girlfriends, and your favorite nurse.
We’d like to try out for Team Mom, too. So we created a comprehensive maternity program called BestBeginnings, available to Premera customers, to provide the information you need for a happy, healthy pregnancy.
With the BestBeginnings app, you can:
• Track your medical milestones
• Prep for doctor visits
• Log your health history and test results
• Research questions before and after baby comes.
• Track your weight with the Weight Tracker (which connects to Health App, so any information you enter in Health App automatically appears in BestBeginnings).
This app is powered by Wildflower Health, an independent company, on behalf of Premera. Register using your Premera ID to get started.
Some Premera members may also be eligible for:
• Extra clinical support. Premera’s clinical maternity specialists are here for you when you need them. Their knowledge is especially helpful for moms who have a history of multiple births, pre-term birth, miscarriage, or complicating health conditions. The team is also here for you if you’re dealing with difficult emotions during pregnancy or after your baby comes.
• NICU support. In the event things don’t go as planned, BestBeginnings offers care management for families with a baby in the neonatal intensive care unit.
And of course, you have access to all of Premera’s maternity and newborn benefits, including prenatal care, postpartum care, breast pumps, and more.
We welcome your comments and suggestions about the BestBeginnings app; please send them to email@example.com.
For issues downloading or using the app, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Premera Blue Cross is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association serving businesses and residents of Alaska and Washington, excluding Clark County.
Content updates and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
I really like how the app makes it so easy to access things like Premers 24/7 nurse hotline and other resources.
Love this app
My favorite is the kick counter. Those feet are so cute
Great app but keeps crashing
- Wildflower Health, Inc.
- 72.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © October 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.