By Marcela Caminos
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Best Yummy Recipes brings you the best-of-the-best recipes, secrets and tips --- absolutely FREE!
Many Delicious recipes and adding 4 new recipes every day for you!
Mouthwatering main dishes. Favorites from the grill. Savory salads and sides. Creamy casseroles. Quick and easy everyday dinners. Slow-cooker sensations. Bubbly stews. Dozens of our most decadent desserts.
But that’s just the start ...
Get All + FREE delicious recipes , each with a gorgeous photo .
Many recipes with pictures step by step!
Share recipes by email and Facebook
Add personal notes and substitutions to any recipe, so every dish suits your family’s preferences
Organize your favorites
Find just what you’re looking for with advanced browsing capabilities
Exclusive Recipes for this application .. All Free
Users can take a picture, or video and upload it to the app and write a text. So share your recipes or dishes with all users and friends!!!
What users are saying about Must-Have Recipes:
• "This is the best cooking app I’ve found! It’s simple yet has so many recipes/much information. I love the organization in the recipe browser – makes specific recipes very easy to find!"
• "This app has inspired me to make so much more than spaghetti for dinner! Everything has been yummy and most importantly – easy!"
• "I was able to download this app, plan dinner and make a shopping list in less than 5 minutes. Next day, I planned dinner on the ride down the elevator leaving work. I’ve used this for a couple of weeks now and it really has made this working parent’s life a little easier. Great app!!!"
—Tiffany. from NY
• "" It's a great app , it 's recommend to all who like cooking q or learners . And it's all FREE!"
• "I’ve never even rated an app but I’m so impressed with this one that I had to! ... I’ve tried at least 8 cooking apps and this is, by far, the best one. … It even has general cooking videos that are greatly appreciated by a college student : ) I’m obsessed with this app, great work."
Pitiful & Frustrating app
The search function doesn't work. No photos show up. Adding to "Favorites" isn't intuitive at all. (The icon to mark a favorite is different from the icon for the "favorites" folder.)
Because recipes cannot be found or easily organized, this app is worthless & a colossal waste of time. Too bad the associated FB page/website will not allow their recipes to be pinned on Pinterest. I would've loved to try some of these recipes, but not after all the hoops I have to jump through and all the dead ends I bump into each time I try to save or search.
Where are the recipes?
This is a very odd app really tangled up with Facebook. The app itself had very few recipes and apparently depends on your connecting to Facebook & liking their page. Only then you're taken to fb to be rerouted to then another site. Ugh!! So in light of being a good idea I will be deleting the app & get whatever recipes from their fb page.
There is nothing to this. What's the deal? Very few recipes. Do you want me to buy more? But it doesn't say that. Just empty Menu items. And I am not gonna advertise for you on FB until I have something from this app. Will be deleting.