Located 90 miles from NYC, Bethel Woods Center for the Arts is a not-for-profit cultural center which inspires, educates and empowers though the arts and humanities. The 800 acre campus, located on the historic site of the 1969 Woodstock festival, features a 15,000 capacity amphitheater, a 400 seat indoor venue, fall festivals, educational and community programs, and an award-winning museum which preserves and interprets the social, political and cultural events of the 1960s and the Woodstock site.
The app is a valuable tool in planning any visit. Users can get access to concert pre-sales, news, schedule, venue information and much more!
- Social media posts
- Exclusive content
- Event search
- Buy tickets
- Push notifications for concert announcements, exclusive pre-sales, emergency information, etc
- My Planner to save your events
- Information about The Museum and Woodstock
- Ways to support our mission
- Contact us
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We hope you enjoy your visit to Bethel Woods!
The new Bethel Woods app has an improved user interface and custom enhancements that allows users to stay updated on current and future events. Add events to your calendar seamlessly, purchase and manage tickets with Ticketmaster. Easily navigate through events, scroll our featured events, and search for your favorite event! Navigate your visit by viewing our maps section. For help, click "Need Assistance" and send us a text!
- GoHopscotch, Inc.
- 131.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 GoHopscotch, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.