Your Apple Watch includes two standard complications: Day and Calendar. Tapping either one brings you to the same place: a list of events. Better Day is an alternative destination on your watch face: a three-year calendar that you can navigate with the Digital Crown.
Better Day is a highly customizable calendar and complication for the Apple Watch. It supports 20 languages and 15 calendar systems, including the religious and national calendars listed below.
Better Day includes an awesome date complication. By default, it displays the weekday, month and day. You can configure the complication to display whichever part of the date you like, or a small graphic of the current month. For multicolor watch faces, you can also change the accent color.
When you tap the complication, you’ll see a detailed calendar for the current month. Scroll through the 12 months of the year using the Digital Crown. Move from year to year by swiping left and right.
• Indian National
• ISO 8601
Better Day 5.10 is here, with brand new styles for the Infograph watch face! A new dial-style complication brings an analog take to the Infograph subdial. Available in both a Light and a Dark style. 5.10 also adds a couple of new options for the Infograph Corner slots. Also in this version:
* Support for the Chinese lunar calendar.
* Improved localizations for new watch faces and accent colors.
* Preliminary support for the Czech and Hebrew languages (enable these in Better Day's Settings -> Language menu).
Better Day 5.0, released in September, brought support for the new Apple Watch Series 4, including some phenomenal new ways to visualize the calendar on the Infograph watch face:
* The Month Gauge, at a glance, shows the current month and your position in it as a dot on an arc.
* Optionally, a more detailed month gauge shows the number of days in the current month as well.
* The Year Gauge shows the arc of the year, and marks today as a dot on that arc. It also tells you the name of month.
* The simple year gauge is my favorite: it removes the month altogether for a more minimalist look. Gaze into the inky blackness at the center, as dot smoothly traces the inexorable passage of time.
* This gauge is also available in the centerpiece slot, alongside more practical information like what day it is. In case you have to, y'know, write a check.
Of course, this update isn't all about the Series 4. Everybody gets something:
* More accent colors! Better Day supports all the accent colors available on watchOS 5.
* Many more options for the Simple, Photo, Chronograph and Utility faces.
* A complete rewrite of all the graphical calendar complications. They're pixel-perfect and absolutely stunning.
* Plus many bug fixes and quality of life improvements, including better support for Dynamic Type in the iPhone companion app.
Better Day 5 is a free update for all users of Better Day. If you love this app, please take the time to rate it or write a review! And as always if you're having issues, feel free to reach out directly: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Why does it show last year's month and next year' instead of last month and next month when scrolling. That makes no sense.
Date doesnt update
Like others date doesn’t update and right now the complication is just dashes
I use this for the analog infograph face, to have the day in the corner. It’s cool that the text can be customized with any color, and I think it’s very convenient. It’s much better than the native calendar. The issue is that the date stops updating after a while, which renders the complication useless. And then the complication will be stuck on the wrong date, with no way to sync it back to normal.
Right now my “date” is just empty dashes, so the app isn’t providing me with any useful information. I don’t think a calendar app should be very difficult to display, considering that my weather complications work just fine, which are far more sophisticated.
I paid money for an app that is essentially useless.
- Panchromatic, LLC
- 34.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2018 Panchromatic LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.