Have you been looking for a rigorous Chinese curriculum that connects with Common Core State Standards (CCSS) rigor/curriculum and builds foundational language skills to activate grade-level content goals? Have you been looking for a curriculum that provides comprehensive lesson plans and the best instructional strategies to make your program sustainable? How about using technology to assist learning after-school and tracking student progress against standards? Experience the magic of Better Immersion 中文游.
Already over 100 classrooms strong and growing, contact us to learn about how this revolutionary program can help you sustain, grow, and expand your Chinese immersion programs.
--- Better Immersion App ----
Better Immersion App is a companion digital resource tool designed for teachers and students of Better Immersion program with digital resources for review, practice, instructional planning, and lesson delivery.
--- Better Immersion 中文游 Program Description ---
Better Immersion is a comprehensive K-5 Chinese Language Arts Program designed for Chinese Immersion Schools. The program is content-based driven and standards-aligned. The program incorporates instructional strategies, patent-pending technology processes, and over 17 years of Chinese language education experiences to create a Chinese Language Arts Program that is fun, relevant, sustainable, and measurable for schools today.
This App is part of the Better Immersion program where it provides tools for teachers to:
- Access weekly lesson text and stories for the academic year based on curriculum
- Access instructional resources, including teacher's guides, posters, flash cards, and stroke order
- Track student progress for each activity during lesson days
- Embed Better Immersion Report App to provide single sign-on if using the App
- Report overall student progress in real-time based on the Common Core State Standards
- Change settings to Traditional Chinese version - which is only available with the App, not available for print program
For students, they can
- Access to weekly lesson text and stories with visual soundtrack so students can follow along
- Practice weekly lessons with ability to practice all modes of communications, listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Improve their speaking through automatic speech recognition
- Improve their character recognition through stroke writing
- Record their learning records through pictures, sound, and writing samples
- Have fun with learning through speaking and writing games
Better Immersion can help you implement a sustainable program (extensive teacher's guide with detailed day-to-day lesson plan) with standards-based measurability.
-minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Audio is not working!
Audio is not working
Audio for What do You Hear Game is broken.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.