Walk to burn calories and lose weight! Choose your top goals, set the difficulty and start walking daily to burn fat, reduce stress and get rid of negative thoughts. Achieve proper hydration with the smart water tracker. Weight loss has never been this easy with this walking App!!
- Daily walking programs for different goals
- Walk to reduce stress and sleep better
- Individual programs of interval training designed specifically for weight loss;
- ready-to-use 3-month training plan that includes 5-7 workout days a week;
- 3 program options for various levels: ideal both for those who just starting their healthy lifestyle journey or for those who are full on living healthy and working out regularly;
- suitable for out- and indoor workouts.
WATER TRACKER :
- Water Tracker that will remind you when and how much water to drink throughout the day;
- You can set your daily goal or we can help you with it based on you parameters;
- You can choose standard (oz) or metric (ml) units;
- Stay hydrated easily during your busy day.
EASY WORKOUT MODE:
- Instructions to each training;
- Detailed statistics;
- Easy access to music, audiobooks and podcasts right from the app;
- Enter your parameters and our app will automatically customize your daily step goal;
- daily reminders to make sure your walk off your daily step goal
- weight loss has never been this easy with walking programs
• BetterMe: Walking & Weightloss is free to download.
• Ongoing use requires an active subscription, available on a monthly, 6-month or lifetime basis.
• Customers who choose a monthly subscription are eligible for a free 7-day trial period (also there is a subscription option with 3-day free trial), 6-month for a 7-day free trial. In addition, there are monthly subscriptions without trial period.
• Lifetime subscription is billed the total fee starting from purchase date.
Monthly and 6-month subscription users billed per month, per 6-month and per month accordingly until user unsubscribes.
• All subscription plans offer unlimited access to every walking program in exchange for a single payment during subscription duration.
• For your convenience 6-month and monthly subscriptions are set to Auto-Renew within the 24-hour period prior to the subscription end date.
• You can cancel your subscription at any moment in your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the terms. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Constructive criticism is always welcome. Our fitness, weight loss and diet specialists, as well as our developers, are working constantly to improve the user experience and cater to a wider range of our customers’ needs.
Contact our client support via email@example.com.
Read more about our Terms and Conditions here - https://bttrm-walking.com/terms.html
Now hydration reminders make water sound :)
Ratings and Reviews
Customer support just copy and pastes responses
I always read through reviews before I purchase something and I’m so disgusted and find it extremely pathetic at how the customer service for this app responds to their customers. It’s always the SAME generic copy-and-paste response. Never is it genuine or detailed or personal to the persons actual needs and/or concerns. Just goes to show how these people do not care about us AT ALL. They only care about keeping the money they stole from you. this is truly a scam and it shows in ways that make these developers look extra lazy, inconsiderate, and selfish because they can’t even take the time out to type ONE helpful SENTENCE.
I know exactly which pathetic paragraph will be copied and pasted to this, so please save yourself the trouble and don’t even bother.
I’ve never seen anything like this before. How pathetic and disgusting and arrogant of you all to blatantly disrespect your customers in such a way that you can’t even take the time to give us a genuine INDIVIDUAL response.
Developer Response ,
Hello, Thank you for expressing your opinion. Unfortunately, we are not authorized to handle money-related issues, only Apple can do that. We always treat our customers' messages seriously and review each issue or concern individually. Our messages reflect the technical side of solving a problem, that is why the instructions are efficient and identical :) We hope this helps clear the air! Best regards, Team BetterMe Walking
A good service is one that can easily be discarded if necessary. You are more like cockroaches in a dirty apartment. I know you will probably give a sorry response but I don’t care.
Here’s my problem. I installed the app and paid for I though a determined time. I don’t remember what. Then I notice that you are still charging my account. No problem. I open up the account and I see phrases like you are responsible for closing your account and that it must be done through the account settings. Reasonable yet confusing. See my app said expired yet I know a debit recently paid. I restored settings to see how to close it. It was a no go. I go to the App Store to see how to close All that was available was this. So until I find out how to get rid of you and I will. Let’s just say it won’t be pretty
Developer Response ,
Please note that subscriptions are cancelled through iTunes/Apple account settings, not through the BetterMe app. Normally, the BetterMe subscription should be listed among your subscriptions unless you have purchased the Lifetime option. Please visit the Apple Support website for further assistance and if you'd like to find all the information on managing the subscriptions billed through Apple.
Team BetterMe Walking
Seems like the biggest issue is users not understanding how to manage their descriptions. A simple google will answer that question for you. On your mobile device go to settings, iTunes & App Store, Tap your Apple ID at the top, scroll to subscriptions, tap the subscription you want to manage and that’s where you will find all the renewal and cancellation options. This is how Apple manages all of its app subscriptions.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thanks so much for your feedback and your support. We are very glad to see you like working our app, and hope you'll achieve your wellness goals! All the best, Team BetterMe Walking
- Matar Trade and Invest Limited
- 32.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Betterme Limited
- In-App Purchases
- BetterMe, Weekly $9.99
- Walking app, 6-month access $41.99
- Walking app, monthly $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.