Betterment - Automated Investing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Betterment is the largest, fastest-growing automated investing service, helping people to better manage, protect, and grow their wealth. Use Betterment’s smarter technology to manage your investments in a customized, globally-diversified portfolio.
With Betterment’s mobile app, you can safely and securely:
• Access your account with Touch ID or a secure PIN
• Use Apple Watch to view your goal and account details
• Securely link your checking account
• Check the balance and returns of your investments in real time
• Deposit and withdraw money anywhere, anytime
• Manage your portfolio of stocks and bonds
• Review your investing goals and account activity
• Share Betterment with your friends and family
With your Betterment account, you can:
• Build wealth by investing in customized, diversified portfolios of stock and bond ETFs chosen for optimal expected returns.
• Open a regular investment account, a Roth IRA, or traditional IRA, or manage a trust account.
• Save time through automation, including tax-efficient rebalancing, automatic dividend reinvesting, and automatic deposits.
• Save money. We never charge for trades or transactions. All you will ever pay is one low management cost based on your total account balance.
We ensure the utmost security and privacy when it comes to your account:
• Fraud Protection: We protect your account from unauthorized activity.
• SIPC Account Protection: Securities in your account are SIPC protected up to $500,000.
• Privacy Protection: We will never sell your personal information to a third party.
All return figures shown are for illustrative purposes only, and are not actual customer or model returns. Actual returns will vary greatly and depend on personal and market circumstances.
Determination of largest automated investment service reflects Betterment LLC's distinction of having the most clients, based on Betterment's review of client numbers self-reported in the SEC's Form ADV, across Betterment's survey of RIA automated investment services. Determination of fastest-growing automated investment service reflects Betterment LLC's distinction of obtaining the largest number of new clients since January 1, 2014, based on Betterment's review of client numbers self-reported in the SEC's Form ADV, across Betterment's survey of automated investing services.
What's New in Version 4.3
Bug fixes and performance improvements
This app has really helped my wife and I to focus on a concrete plan of savings. We have set up scheduled contributions (when we get paid) and we also make small regular deposits - these are sometimes as small as $10. In a short period we have established a nice balance and we both love to check out returns at the end of the day. This app helped us move from discussing saving to doing it. The best part is the rate of return is excellent. Thanks!!!!!
Betterment provides a flawless experience. I recommend them to all my friends. If you want more features on handling individual stocks, Betterment is not the service for that, and that's a good thing. I'm happy that their app avoids feature bloat. I can use my Robinhood or my TD Ameritrade account for playing around. What Betterment provides is my one-click wealth management solution, and that's how it should stay.
Simple and informative interface. Love the service!
The interface is easy to navigate and puts your accounts at your fingertips.