Welcome to BetterYou. The #1 Self Improvement App in the World.
* Do you want to perform better in every aspect of life?
* Do you want to start living your dream life today?
* Do you want to excel in the areas of life that are most important to you?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, you have come to the right place!
BetterYou will help you...
* ACHIEVE YOUR FULL POTENTIAL
* GET BETTER AT SPORTS
* OVERCOME FEARS
* OVERCOME ADDICTIONS
* LIVE HEALTHIER
and much MUCH more!
Through the use of cutting edge psychological techniques we have created an app that empowers you through using techniques such as NLP and alpha brainwave training to help you become the best version of yourself possible.
-It Gets Better-
* Just for downloading this free app we are offering you one of our 31 sessions completely FREE as well. Download the app now and start experiencing all of what BetterYou has to offer.
-Your Future with BetterYou-
* We are constantly creating new sessions and plan to increase our inventory of sessions very soon. We want to give you exactly what you need, so if you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us through the various forms of communication below.
Ratings and Reviews
Ban this app from iTunes
I always thought that apple is vetting the suppliers that publish app. This app was good when it fist launched. After the update they eliminated all the sessions I had purchased. I hit the restore button and nothing gets downloaded again.
Apple you should protect your users, nos aiding developer that rip off their clients. Users beware. This app is not free it will take your money and leave you wondering!
Really bad dosent work!
I liked this app before the update. Lost all of my sessions. Can only use session button on wireless takes forever to restore. When your choose "restore" it says that I have successfully purchased them. I hope that I am not charged again and again for them. Please fix or refund my money.
Useless deserves no stars
1 star only because no stars isn't an option. This is literally useless. Initially I thought maybe I was doing something wrong, but no. There's just nothing else there. I'm not sure why they even allow this crap on the Apple Store.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.