The Chip-In mobile app connects nonprofit supporters with local businesses to raise money. Supporters buy from participating Chip-In merchants that donate a portion of the purchase back to the supporter’s group.
It’s easy to get started:
* Download the Chip-In app and add your favorite nonprofits
* Link your credit and debit cards
* Search for merchant offers by location or zip code
* Use those cards when buying from Chip-In merchants
Use the Chip-In app to find businesses where you can get your oil changed, pick up pizza for the team, treat your kids to ice cream and more. When you're ready to buy, simply use your linked cards as you normally would (no need to use the app and be sure to run debit cards as credit!). You’ll get a text message confirming the amount you raised and prompting you to share on Facebook so you can ask your friends to buy from Chip-In merchants too.
Parents, grandparents, aunts & uncles, friends & neighbors can all chip in and help your group raise money. Offers vary with many businesses offering 10% on a $10 purchase. Your group can easily raise several thousand dollars a year, just by making everyday purchases from Chip-In merchants.
When we all Chip-In, it’s a win for the nonprofits you support AND the entire community. Because when you give back to the community, the community gives back to you.
- Offer Filter enhancements
- Bug fixes
- ABOVE AND BEYOND - BUSINESS TOOLS AND SERVICES FOR ENTREPRENEURS, INC.
- 9.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 ABOVE AND BEYOND - BUSINESS TOOLS AND SERVICES FOR ENTREPRENEURS, INC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.