By Jiulong Zhao
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Add background music to your video within a second!
BGM (BackGroundMusic) offers you the simplest way of adding background music to your video files before you upload or release them so you can save valuable time.
As an active denizen of the internet, I am sure you are used to the uploading procedure: huge video, then huge song. With the help of BGM, however, there will be no long uploads, no rendering, and your music will be added within a second.
Also, BGM gives you the option to delete (or keep) the sound from the original video. Additionally, you can even use another video's sound track as your background music with absolutely no manual conversion involved, that means BGM can extract sound from other video and use it as the background sound of your new video.
BGM, the most efficient tool for video sharers!
- very simple operations: just drag & drop
- option to delete or keep the original sound of the video
- option of "use original video's name as prefix" when generating new video file
- accept video formats as background music, app can automatically extract audio.
- accept audio as video, enabling the mixing of audio.
- overwrite protection, your original video and audio will never been overwriten
What's New in Version v1.32
- fix minor link issue (mis-linked to our other app) on feature request
- fix minor link issue (mis-linked to our other app) on more by dragonBTV
It doesn’t work with 4k videos
It works with 1080p videos, but doesn’t work with any 4k videos.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 19, 2012
- Version: v1.32
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jiulong Zhao
- copyright © 2012, dragonBTV@gmail.com
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later