• Never miss a deal with the BI-LO app!
• Log in with your SE Grocers rewards account to view points balance and history
• Browse and activate Digital Coupons so you can save on your favorite products
• Create, save and access your Shopping List with Digital Coupons and items in the weekly ad
• View your personalized deals, products on sale we think you'll like the most
• View our Weekly Ad to browse through the online version of the weekly sales
• Quickly access your digital SE Grocers rewards card to scan at checkout
• Find store details and opening hours within the store locator
We made some performance enhancements and bug fixes for a better experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Makes shopping easier
Not only is it organized, but it makes it so much easier to shop! You don't have to carry a paper or a list around with you, you have it right there in your phone. Which, if you're at all like me, you would have on you anyways. You can save deals to your list, and type your own list, all in one spot. You can activate coupons and they will automatically come off when you use your plenti card. I absolutely love it. I'm currently updating my app, hopefully it's just as great! ❤️
I really like it... but
I am so happy that Bi-Lo finally has an app! I have a few suggestions:
A. When a brand name such as Fabreeze is typed in, it'd be great if that triggered a sub menu of items such as air freshener or fabric freshener etc
B. When an item is selected from the ad, if there is a corresponding coupon available it should trigger/activate the coupon automatically
C. When adding an item such as waffles- there should be a way to drag that item to the corresponding isle, such as frozen
D. This week pancake syrup and waffles were together in the add. I chose it but only for the waffles, not the syrup. To add that to the list, a way to pick which item you really want would be great. So if I want the waffles, it'd show up in frozen, not food or whatever it ended up in.
Otherwise I think it's great! Now I can go isle by isle and find my items!
Coupon section too cumbersome
There is no way to "search" for a coupon or even to search by category. I usually click coupons to use, but if I need to verify (quantity, size etc) it is extremely tedious to scroll through 100+ coupons in the middle of the aisle. There should be a search and a filter. Thanks.
*I will update review if these changes are made. I shop at Bilo twice a week and use the app often.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.