BIAS Amp for iPhone
By Positive Grid Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BIAS is a professional amp designer, modeler and processor that gives you a stunning replications of 36 of the most sought -after vintage and modern amps in rock ‘n’ roll history .
Create totally new sounds by designing your custom dream amp swapping out the tubes, preamp, transformer, tone stacks, cab and mic; all from an easy to use interface designed for your iPad or iPhone. It doesn’t matter if you’re a classic rocker, metalhead, jazz player, bluesman or singer-songwriter, BIAS Head gives you exclusive tones in a heartbeat.
BIAS integrates seamlessly with Positive Grid's free JamUp XT and optional JamUp Pro XT guitar multi-effects apps, expanding BIAS into a powerful and completely unified professional guitar system for live use, recording and jamming.
• The most complete, accurate, and versatile amp modeling available in the world
• 36 amp models included with the introductory release
• Factory categories organize amps by music genre and sonic impact: clean, blues, twang, crunch, metal, acoustic and bass
• Fully customizable preamps, tone stacks, power amps, transformers, cabinets and mic selection and placement—mix and match!
• Customize the look and feel of your own amp panel, change name, tolex, panel and knobs.
• Works the way guitarists think: tweak gain and overdrive, swap out tubes and transformers, change the cabinet and mic position, and shape the tone with different tone stacks and two 8-band equalizers
• Create a virtually unlimited number of custom amps
• Quick preset to recall each of your 8 favorite settings in turn with just one tap
• Seamless integration with JamUp XT and JamUp Pro XT, open and save your amp models inside JamUp with one tap
• Works with GarageBand and other audio apps via Inter-App Audio and Audiobus.
For iPhone7 users: you need a lightning interface with output to use this Positive Grid's app. For more information, please visit
Also check out BIAS Desktop (AAX/RTAS/VST/AU) at: www.positivegrid.com
What's New in Version 1.6.5
Thanks for your feedback. On this new update, we bundled new firmware for BIAS Head and BIAS Rack. We also fixed some minor bugs.
Team Positive Grid
I have both jamup pro and this app. Bias amp app has not worked in almost a year. No matter what you do I get the same flubby sound that cuts in and out. Using on a iPhone 6s. Is this app ever going to be fixed?
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 22, 2017
- Version: 1.6.5
- Size: 200 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Positive Grid Inc
- © 2015 PositiveGrid Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases