By Positive Grid Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BIAS is an Amp Designer, Modeler and Processor. It's warm, accurate and more versatile than any other modeler, processor in hardware or software ever created.
Tap once to open your BIAS amp in BIAS FX and JamUp app and add awesome multi-effects. Also check out BIAS Desktop (AAX/RTAS/VST/AU): www.positivegrid.com
BIAS starts with stunning replications of 36 of the most sought-after vintage and modern amps in rock ‘n’ roll history and then lets you customize them to respond perfectly to your unique touch and feel. Swap out the tubes, preamp, transformer, tone stacks, cab and mic—even change the tube’s bias—to create your dream amp and distinctive signature sound.
Close your eyes, and you’ll swear you’re hearing the real thing. With BIAS, you own a complete virtual collection of the most coveted and unique guitar amps of all time—some dating as far back as the 1940s. Every amp model is meticulously engineered to respond to your playing with immediacy, sensitivity and realism that make you not only sound better but also play better. And BIAS sounds great on bass guitar, too.
But BIAS doesn’t stop there. Create totally new sounds by designing your custom dream amp. It’s as easy as tap and drag. Using BIAS’ highly intuitive and lightning-fast interface, it’s child’s play to instantly swap out colorful tube preamps, lush distortion circuits, classic tone stacks, boutique power stages, custom-built transformers and cabs loaded with specially matched speakers. The result is a depth and range of tones not possible using traditional guitar amps or other modelers. Whether you’re a classic rocker, metalhead, jazz player, bluesman or singer-songwriter—and whether you understand how amplifier electronics work or not—you’ll be dialing in killer, exclusive tones in a heartbeat.
BIAS integrates seamlessly with Positive Grid's BIAS FX and JamUp guitar multi-effects apps for iPad, expanding BIAS into a powerful and completely unified professional guitar system for live use, recording and jamming. Simply tap the JamUp icon on BIAS' upper bar to open your current BIAS amp setup directly in either JamUp XT or JamUp Pro XT. JamUp XT adds 1 amp and 6 effects to your BIAS rigs. JamUp Pro XT adds fully 6 amps and 16 stomp-box and premium rack effects - including distortion, compression, tape delay, tremolo and spring reverb. Both JamUp XT and JamUp Pro XT include Jam player, 8-track recorder and phrase sampler, tuner and metronome, effectively turning BIAS into a recording studio and top-of-the-line practice utility.
BIAS works with GarageBand and other audio apps using iOS’s Inter-App Audio and Audiobus. Whether recording, songwriting, or honing your chops—at home or on the road—BIAS places unequaled tone at your fingertips.
• The most complete, accurate, and versatile amp modeling available in the world
• 36 amp models included with the introductory release
• Factory categories organize amps by music genre and sonic impact: clean, blues, twang, crunch, metal, acoustic and bass
• Fully customizable preamps, tone stacks, power amps, transformers, cabinets and mic selection and placement—mix and match!
• Customize the look and feel of your own amp panel, change name, tolex, panel and knobs.
• Works the way guitarists think: tweak gain and overdrive, swap out tubes and transformers, change the cabinet and mic position, and shape the tone with different tone stacks and two 8-band equalizers
• Included noise gate and room simulator
• Create a virtually unlimited number of custom amps
• Quick preset to recall each of your 8 favorite settings in turn with just one tap
• Seamless integration with BIAS FX, JamUp XT and JamUp Pro XT, open and save your amp models inside BIAS FX and JamUp with one tap
• Works with GarageBand and other audio apps via Inter-App Audio and Audiobus.
What's New in Version 1.7.1
In this update, we are fully compatible with Audiobus 3, and fixed several preset manager issues and behavior to make it more stable and smooth.
Team Positive Grid
I do want a couple of additions
I'm totally impressed with this simulation. It plays and responds just as I expect a tube amp to and sounds incredible.
It is missing a couple of things that are stopping me from modeling my favorite amp though. I need some 7591 power tubes and a Baxandall tone stack.
Bottom line though is that it sounds amazing and is incredibly fun to play with. It is also very versatile already even without my own personal wishlist.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 02, 2017
- Version: 1.7.1
- Size: 219 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Positive Grid Inc
- © 2015 Positive Grid
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Insane Pack$4.99
- Glassy Pack$4.99
- Crunch Pack$4.99