Bible Memory: Remember Me
By Hippo Mobile Solutions
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Bible Memory: Remember Me is a highly effective Bible study and Scripture memorization app that will help you and your children to memorize Bible memory verses with ease.
It is ideal for memorizing Bible memory passages, favourite poems, literary quotes, speeches, and vocabulary. Using the tabbed interface, it's easy to manage Scripture memory verses between the New, Due, and Known tabs.
Remember Me comes with an array of features to help with your Bible memorization. Use your text-to-speech option to have the Bible verses read to you. Use the flashcard feature to study. Set daily reminders, and take randomly generated Bible quizzes. Add and delete Bible study verses from the queue easily, and watch as your Known tab fills with God's Word hidden in your heart.
Multiple Bible study methods:
● Word puzzles
● Fill in the gaps
● Scripture typer
● First letter and placeholder methods
● Line by line Bible verse practice
● Randomly generated quizzes
● Verbatim Bible memory practice
Intelligent review system:
● Spaced repetition algorithm
● Bible flashcards
● Record your reviews
● Listen to Bible memory verses
● Enter Bible verses on web browser
● Retrieve Bible scriptures from online Bibles
● Share public Bible verse collections
● Sync with multiple devices
● Set daily reminders
● Favorite Verse widget
● Integrates well with YouVersion Bible, OliveTree Study Bible and other Bible apps
Suitable for all ages:
● Entertaining activities for children
● Adjust font size individually and other accessibility features
● Multiple accounts for the whole family
● Recommended by homeschool educators
Memorize Scripture from an array of Bibles and Bible verse collections
● More than 30 English Bible translations, incl. NIV, ESV Catholic New Jerusalem etc.
● Ancient original text versions: Greek New Testament, Latin Vulgate, Hebrew
● Share Awana, Bible Bee and Navigators Scriptures on our website
How to memorize Scripture? The best answer is the Bible memory app Remember Me.
What's New in Version 3.0.3
Improved sorting of labels
Improved synchronization performance
Clearer colors showing a verse's level
A Great Bible Memory App
This app is quite robust. There are several ways to practice your verses (not just the basic typing method). In addition, you're able to memorize things outside of bible texts. So if you want to memorize a spiritual quote, you can and you have the same practice tools available. The only thing I would suggest is that users be able to simply use the typing method to complete "Due" texts. Right now you have to look at flash cards and "speak the texts." The user then has to determine if they were right or wrong and swipe up or down depending on how they grade themselves. It'll be much easier, I believe, to have an option where you can simply type the scripture (not just for practice but for the completion of "Due" texts).
Difficult to Navigate
I found this app has a very steep learning curve compared to other bible memory apps. The buttons and icons are ambiguous, hard to find and not intuitive. The memory techniques are clumsy and I did not see any reward system. So right now I use Scripture Typer for bible verses and I use this app only for memorizing material outside of the bible
because this is one of the few bible memory apps that can accommodate other types of material for memory that I type in or cut and paste.
I wish I hadn't paid for this. Several of the free bible memory apps are easier to use and there are tons of free apps for memorizing other stuff. $2.99 is a little greedy.
Great biblical tool
I purchased this app some months ago. I never made the time to use all the features in this app. Just from being on it this evening after months away has been exhilarating. This is a Ministers greatest electronic pass time. Thank you all for developing this app.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Feb 14, 2017
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 18.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, German, Spanish
- Seller: Patrick Hardie
- © Peter Schafflützel 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.