The Bible Study app features online Jewish texts with niqqud and cantillation. offered freely download for public service.
Clicking on a verse directs to a page with commentaries, translations and more biblical sources like Quoting commentary, Midrash, Talmud, Quotation, Mishnah, Philosophy, Guides, Chasidut, Musar, Halakhah, Modern commentary, Modern works, Responsa, Liturgy, Reference, Related, Tanakh, Kabbalah, Other, Tanaitic, Targum, Explication, Parshanut, Sifrei mitzvot, Summary, Allusion and Law.
The search button allows navigation through books, chapters, verses or parashah (Bereisheet,Noah,Lekh Lekha,Va'yera,Hayei Sarah,Toldot,Va'yetzeh,Va'yishlah, Va'yeshev, Miketz,Va'yigash,Va'yehi,Shemot,Va'era, Bo,Beshalah,Yitro,Mishpatim,Teruma,Tezaveh,Ki Tisa,Va'yakhel,Pekudei,Va'yikra,Tzav,Shemini,Tazria,Metzora,Aharei Mot, Kedoshim, Emor, Behar,Behukotai,Bemidbar,Naso,Beha’alotekha,Shelah,Korah,Hukkat,Balak,Pinhas,Matot,Masei,Devarim,Va’ethanan,Ekev,Re’eh,Shoftim,Ki Tetzeh,Ki Tavo,Nitzavim,Va'yelekh,Ha’azinu,Ve-Zot Habrakha)
The Bible texts and Jewish commentaries are provided in Hebrew and English.
The included bible books (Tanach):
Pentateuch (Chamisha Chumshei Torah)
• Genesis - Bereshit (בְּרֵאשִׁית, literally "In the beginning")
• Exodus - Shemot (שִׁמוֹת, literally "Names")
• Leviticus - Vayikra (וַיִּקְרָא, literally "And He called")
• Numbers - Bemidbar (בְּמִדְבַּר, literally "In the desert [of]")
• Deuteronomy - Devarim (דְּבָרִים, literally "Things" or "Words")
Nevi'im (נְבִיאִים Nəḇî'îm, "Prophets") is the second main division of the Tanakh, between the Torah and Ketuvim. It contains two sub-groups, the Former Prophets (נביאים ראשונים Nevi'im Rishonim) and the Latter Prophets (נביאים אחרונים Nevi'im Aharonim):
• Joshua (Yĕhôshúa)
• Judges (Shophtim)
• I Samuel (Shmû’ēl I)
• II Samuel (Shmû’ēl II)
• I Kings (M'lakhim I)
• II Kings (M'lakhim II)
Latter Prophets (Nevi'im Aharonim)
• Isaiah (Yĕsha‘ăyāhû)
• Jeremiah (Yirmyāhû)
• Ezekiel (Yĕkhezqiēl)
Twelve Minor Prophets (Trei Asar)
• Hosea (Hôshēa‘)
• Joel (Yô’ēl)
• Amos (‘Āmôs)
• Obadiah (‘Ōvadhyāh)
• Jonah (Yônāh)
• Micah (Mîkhāh)
• Nahum (Nakḥûm)
• Habakkuk (Khăvhakûk)
• Zephaniah (Tsĕphanyāh)
• Haggai (Khaggai)
• Zechariah (Zkharyāh)
• Malachi (Mal’ākhî)
Writings (Ketuvim) (כְּתוּבִים, "Writings")
Three poetic books (Sifrei Emet)
• Tehillim (Psalms) תְהִלִּים
• Mishlei (Book of Proverbs) מִשְׁלֵי
• Iyyôbh (Book of Job) אִיּוֹב
The Five Megillot (Hamesh Megillot)
• Shīr Hashīrīm (Song of Songs) שִׁיר הַשִׁירִים (Passover)
• Rūth (Book of Ruth) רוּת (Shavuot)
• Eikhah (Lamentations) אֵיכָה (Tisha B'Av) [Also called Kinnot in Hebrew.]
• Qōheleth (Ecclesiastes) קֹהֶלֶת (Sukkot)
• Estēr (Book of Esther) אֶסְתֵר (Purim)
Other Bible books
• Dānî'ēl (Book of Daniel) דָּנִיֵּאל
• ‘Ezrā (Book of Ezra—Book of Nehemiah) עֶזְרָא
• Nehemiah (Nehemiah)
• I Chronicles (Divrei ha-Yamim I) דִּבְרֵי הַיָּמִים א
• II Chronicles (Divrei ha-Yamim II) דִּבְרֵי הַיָּמִים ב
More biblical sources:
Rashi, Rashbam, Ramban, Ibn Ezra, Shadal, Haamek Davar, Sforno, Ikar Siftei Hachamim, Radak, Baal HaTurim, Kli Yakar, Ralbag, Bereishit Rabbah, Sepher Torat Elohim, Daat Zkenim and more...
Aramaic Targum, Onkelos, Tafsir Rasag, Targum Jerusalem, Targum Jonathan, Targum Neofiti.
Subscription - "No Ads" purchase
This purchase gives you the option to Block Advertisment within the App for 3$/mo
Payment will be charged monthly to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Term of use: https://www.thebiblecommentary.com/term_of_use.html
1. Added restore purchase option
2. Fix share option
3. Added Ramban commentator for Hebrew
Ratings and Reviews
This is the app of my dreams, thank you so much!
Very well done.
Very well done app for reading bible.
it is so nice knowing you have all this knowledge at you fingertips all the time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.