THE bicycle computer for your iPhone.
Now available for your iPhone 6(s) and 6se!
Probably the most beautiful bike computer for the iPhone. Simple and clear. Still no registration required. ;-)
No unnecessary bells and whistles.
- Speed (km/h, mi)
- For the last trip and total
- Average speed,
- Maximum speed,
- Driving time,
- Travel time
- Map based OpenCycleMap, Open Street Maps or the internal map
- Recording of the tour
- Overview of the driven routes
- View tour speed and altitude profiles
Send the driven tour via email as a lml and gpx file to your friend. Only if you want of course!
You don't need more!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Adjustments to iOS 9.x
View tour speed and altitude profiles also in portrait view.
Ratings and Reviews
Have given it loads of chances - it just doesn't work. Save your dollar and move on.
- Ronald Schmieder
- 6.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ronald Schmieder
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.