Bicycling is the world’s leading cycling magazine, covering all corners of the cycling world. Whether you're an experienced racer or a complete beginner, Bicycling offers a thorough look at the sport with engaging features, advice and product reviews.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
• Single Issue Price - USD $4.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Paid for app - but only allows me 5 mins to read!
Totally frustrated. How come this app tells me I have only five minutes to read, and then have to pay 5.99 to see more?? I paid 15 bucks already. Now when I go to the existing users box to log in, it says it doesn’t recognise my email or zip code...what’s going on here? I was avoiding buying a paper subscription, but if this doesn’t resolve itself I’m going cancel this app. I had high hopes for this one....
Cannot Log In
Despite my subscription I cannot login into the digital version. Customer service/customer support has been useless in trying to remedy this.
I love this magazine I got a 3 year subscription.
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 86.5 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Bicycling is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. ©2018
- In-App Purchases
- Bicycling 1 Year Subscription $14.99
- April 2012 $6.99
- April 2013 $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.