BIDMC Walking Club Pedometer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to The Walking Club!
The CardioVascular Institute at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston (BIDMC) wants you to get up and moving!
This free app will turn your iPhone into a pedometer:
- the app ensures the highest accuracy of steps, distance, speed, pace, and burnt calories calculation
- the Pedometer utilizes accelerometer and GPS simultaneously, thus providing the ever-highest accuracy of measurements
- your route will be displayed on the map
- compatible with any iOS based device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
Learn about all the benefits of a walking program, plus use our free tools (www.bidmc.org/walking) to help set goals, track progress and stay motivated.
If you want to start a walking club at your school or work, download one of our free kits!
WARNING: iPhone 3Gs users - you need to have iOS 5 or later on your device to use this application.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.0
*Updated counting accuracy
*iOS 7 support
*iPhone 5, 5c,5s support
I can't get back in it!!!😡😡
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 01, 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 21.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Inc.
- © 2011-2013 BIDMC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.