Big Action Mega Fight!
By Execution Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Big Action Mega Fight! is a classic-style beat 'em up/brawler game with a modern twist! Hilarious cartoon fighting action meets incredibly fluid touch-screen controls, designed from the ground up for smartphones and tablets.
Megatropolis is overrun with vicious criminal gangs and it's up to Brick Strongarm and his killer moustache to save the city!
"Double Stallion is clearly paying homage to a simpler time of gaming. A time when you could tell a man was a real man because he was wearing a cut-off denim jacket and studded leather gloves."
"There’s no denying the primal charm that comes from a scrolling beat-em-up, and Big Action Mega Fight! achieves this with aplomb."
- Punch your way through over 35 stages of non-stop fighting action
- Upgrade your fighter and learn new special attacks like: Fistnado, Orbital Punch, Poultry Rain, and more
- Intuitive touch-based controls will make you forget you ever needed a controller to play fighting games
- Luscious hand-drawn sprite animation and varied detailed environments
- Gripping dramatic storyline
- Bodacious soundtrack that'll make you wish it was still 1989
- iOS controller support
- iCloud support
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards
- Optimized for iOS 8
Get the soundtrack:
Get some swag:
Best played on iPhone 4S+, iPad 2+ and iPod Touch 5th Generation.
Big Action Mega Fight! is the perfect compliment to your arsenal of mobile games!
What's New in Version 2.0.16
- Optimized for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and iOS 8
Wish it had a joystick.
This is a quirky and very fun game. However, I can't help but visualise just how easier it would be if there was some sort of invisible joystick control option. Until something like that is added, I give this four stars.
I purchased this a lot time ago but don't remember if I played it. Either way, glad I decided to give it a go. Fun game. Like the graphics and ease with which it plays. Another thing I like is no in-app purchases.
Needs Playable Woman
Really fun gameplay, so great. My only complaint is that there is a woman character throughout the cut scenes/storyline but no way to play as her. It would be great to be able to switch characters. Also: please make a sequel!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 15, 2014
- Version: 2.0.16
- Size: 62.2 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Execution Labs Inc
- © 2014 Double Stallion
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.