By Spencer Kamchee
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Big Cards makes creating and studying flashcards easy.
- Large, full sized two-sided cards give you space to add as much content as you need.
- The clean and intuitive interface lets you focus on your study material.
- Customize a studying session by favoriting cards. so you can focus on the cards you still need to learn. Ability to mark whether you answered a card correctly/incorrectly.
- Shuffle or reverse the order of cards to test yourself.
- Organize cards into decks. The same card can be added to multiple decks.
- Make a change to one card and the change is reflected in all decks.
- No more carrying around a stack of flashcards that can get lost, bent, or out of order.
- Import and export card decks.
What's New in Version 1.3
Ability to export decks from .csv spreadsheet files via Email.
Ability to import decks from .csv spreadsheet files via iTunes File Sharing.
Auto-complete predictions now appear above the keyboard.
Create a new card and add it to the deck - without leaving the deck!
Added 3D touch support - You can now create cards and decks by force pressing the app icon from the home screen!
Ability to flip all cards in a deck to the front or back side in study mode.
Fixes iOS 11 related bugs
Thanks for using Big Cards! As always, please feel free to provide feedback from the Settings tab.
So close to perfect
I’ll start off by saying that this app is amazing!! Simple touches like being able to shuffle and reverse the cards over make it so effective when studying. One thing that I really wish it could have would be the convenience of being able to organize (or at least alphabetize) the decks while I’m trying to study or edit them. For those that have a lot of subjects to study, a feature like that would make it insanely easier to keep track of where a specific deck is. Other than that, this definitely deserves 5 stars.
I’ve tried a few note cards apps that are SIMPLE and this one is it. I love it! Only features I’d like to be added; ability to easily select note cards (more than one), iCloud support, and color coded note cards. Nothing more nothing less!