Highly rated by teachers, parents and kids of all ages!
This is the school version of the popular Big Math Flash Cards app with all the features unlocked.
Flip the card just like a real flash card! Simple, clean and easy to use interface. The front side of the card shows the question and the back side of the card shows the possible answers. Just tap to flip the card. Once you answer the question correctly, flick the card off the screen by swiping up.
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division
- Randomly generated numbers
- Score percentage and elapsed time displayed
- Configurable number of questions and difficulty levels
- Supports landscape or portrait card display modes
- Selectable flash card color themes
- Turn all sounds on or off
- Review Incorrect - review the questions that were answered incorrectly
- Score Cards - view and review past scores and questions
- Specific Numbers - practice a single or multiple specific numbers
- Advanced Levels - advanced difficulty levels 4, 5 and 6
- Mixed Operations - ability to have cards with mixed operators
- Flash Card Mode - displays the answer instead of multiple choice
Thanks for using Big Math Flash Cards! The most popular math flash card app in the App Store. We are always making improvements, fixing bugs and adding new features. If you have any questions or suggestions please email us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Good BUT could be better if....,
I use this to help teach my 8 year old multiplication. Works as advertised but could be perfect if the following two improvements could be made:
1). Allow the user to configure the number of answers displayed for the user to pick from rather than always displaying 8 choices. Eight choices are too many to choose from. Multiple choice tests usually offer 4 or 2... so why 8? Let us configure that option!
2). This is a biggie for me. When displaying the multiple answer list, how about displaying the choices in numerical order!?? It’s frustrating at best for the user to have to fish around for the right answer when we are trying to develop mastery of math through speed. Displaying the answer choices in sorted order will help!
So... can the developer release an update to accommodate the above?
Good app, but room for improvement
Good app. Reminds me of old school flash cards. My only complaint is I wish the number selection option allowed the option to select both numbers in the problem.
The choose your own function and number is ok, but there should be a randomizer for each operation and the whole app. I've also gotten 10/10 on all of my level 6 tests as a young boy. Maybe harder levels?
- Masato Takagi
- 3.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Masato Takagi
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.