Best 100 iPhoneography Apps" - italianeography.com
1. Big Photo provides multiple options to enlarge or down size your photos or images to any custom sizes.
2. Big Photo provides crop tool to crop a "small" portion out of your full resolution photos/images, and produce high quality "blow up" results.
3. Big Photo provides capability to view large images or photos over 45MPs (like panoramas) up to 115MP for latest iPhone/iPad, as well as small icons, all in full resolution, and zoom to pixel level. Double tap to zoom in/out.
4. Big Photo provides Rotate/Flip at any angle, support alpha channel (transparent region).
5. Big Photo provides Batch Resizer - resize tens or hundreds of photos in batch mode. (In-App Purchase)
6. Image set generator - Generate a set of images (such as icons) from one single source image.
7. Pick picture from video for editing/saving
8. Scrollable EXIF viewer
9. Work as your device's universal image tool: for images in your emails or other apps, "Open in..." can launch Big Photo to view or edit.
***** "Great app that resizes photos to 200%+ their original size without ruining their quality. Resulting output is similar to that of resizing algorithms in Photoshop. I use this app daily and it always gives me what I want in a timely, stable manner. This app is truly a useful and prized tool in my arsenal of photo apps." - T.M., U.S.A
***** "5 stars for ability to zoom in really close and crop a small portion of a photo in high quality and custom dimensions. The slow and clunky user interface has been fixed in the recent version. It is now a joy to use, and tremendously useful." - Maria, Greece
***** "There are a number of creative apps that are really useful but lack decent resolution output. Big Photo does an excellent job or sampling up and making those other apps more creatively useful... A much needed tool for mobile art and photography. Highly recommend." - Poetry, UK
***** "I am thrilled to have this tool. Thank you to the developers of Big Photo." - HallYoung@Art, USA
>>> iOS 7/8 requires you to turn on settings/privacy/photos/Big Photo in order to scroll photo library seamlessly. To turn on settings/privacy/camera/Big Photo for taking pictures. Big Photo does NOT use any of your location or privacy information.
(Keywords: full resolution, digital zoom, photo viewer, photo reviewer, crop, resize, scale, rotate, flip, very large photo, very big picture, very large image, huge image, huge picture, huge photo, iTunes File Sharing, photo import, photo export)
Fix issue with meta data update - for batch resizer & general edit
Ratings and Reviews
Part of my Essential Toolkit for Creativity
I have used Big Photo for several years. It is one of the first apps I install when upgrading iPads. I use it weekly at a minimum. Big Photo can do many things, do them to really large files, and can do them in batch mode, too. In particular, I use the "check and/or change dpi" and the "check/resize" functions. (It is hard to believe that Apple STILL doesn't include pixel size in the Photos app!). It can crop images and I will go here to crop instead of struggling to do an accurate crop in some apps.
I prefer to do these simple functions in a small, fast app rather than opening up a really big memory sucking, convoluted app that wants me to create a "Project" and keep the image loaded when all I want to do is see how big a photo is. If this sounds like a useful tool for you, I can strongly recommend it.
UNLIMITED ZOOM! Best photo viewer
This superb photo viewing app allows you to zoom all the way into your photos - to the pixel level. I have not found any other photo viewer that allows users to zoom in as much. And, this app has never crashed during years of use (other apps limit zooming, by claiming the app will crash - nonsense). "Big Photo" makes for a huge improvement when looking closely at images.
Additionally, this developer cares about their users; they make improvements as needed to ensure a flawless experience!
I love this app
I’ve wanted an app like this for a long time. I can zoom in more than I would ever need to and double tap the screen to get the picture to go straight back to full screen. Pictures that I to with my pro camera allowed me to zoom into my eye and actually see the color of my eyes in such high definition and the camera was about 30 feet when I took the picture of me and my wife. I was able to zoom in and see the tip of one of my hairs in my eyelash and still zoom in. I love this app. Thank you!
- ZynSoft INC.
- 44.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Zynsoft Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Batch Resizer - Gold $2.99
- Batch Resizer - Basic $0.99
- Batch Resizer - Silver $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.