By Ascensus, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The latest update to the Big Start app features an exciting new game that teaches kids the Save, Share, Spend savings model in a fun, interactive way.
Along with the new Save, Share, Spend feature, the Big Start app also features:
* The Little By Little eBook – An interactive short story that takes you and your child around the world to learn about saving and how small things add up to a big difference!
* What is Money? – An introduction to the concept of money and the role it plays in our lives, featuring the new Money Match game.
* When I Grow Up – A fun, sharable activity that allows kids to literally put themselves in the career they want when they grow up.
You want your children to understand the importance of higher education and how vital it is to start saving early. Having the conversation now can show kids that they can take an active role in making their future dreams a reality.
With the Big Start app from several state 529 plans and Upromise, you’ll not only start the discussion with your children, you’ll also get help to start saving for the future! Enjoy!
What's New in Version 3.2
Logo and content updates
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 14, 2014
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 52.6 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Ascensus College Savings, Inc.
- ©2014 Ascensus, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.