Improve your photographic skills with the bigger picture inspiration and assignment cards!
The bigger picture app include learning exercises from various fields of photography. The tasks focus on seeking, identifying, and arranging subjects. Completing the challenges will help you take better, more interesting photos more quickly.
This is how it works: The app contains 10 knowledge cards and 40 task cards. Start a new photography challenge and the app draws one card from each. The combination of the two cards is your photography challenge. Beginners can start by drawing just a task card and complete it separately. The knowledge cards provide information on the basics of photographic composition. The task cards show a sample photo for inspiration and the task to be completed.
Take your time completing the challenges. Choose different approaches and perspectives to complete them. But above all, be open to experimenting and have fun.
If you solve the tasks, show the bigger picture community your results on Flickr, Google+ or Facebook.
Buy the bigger picture app - your flashcards to go!
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I'm super excited to further use this app! Works exactly as I expected. With little time for my photo hobby, this app is helping me keep challenging myself and allows me the time to quickly come up with a creative goal to complete. Keep up the great work!
Bigger Bugs - to many issues.
1. There's audible sounds with each task. You can not turn those off in settings.
2. In beginners tasks - Once you mark a task as "completed" or "rejected" you can not clear the data and do task again. It stays as a solved or rejected task.
3. You can not can solve or reject a task from the 'show all tasks' section.
4. The user instructions are hidden you have to touch the logo to find them.
- bigger picture App Vertriebs GbR - Dominik Wei-Fieg & Kilian Kunz
- 67.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 bigger picture Vertriebs GbR
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.