BigNames - Large-Text Contact List
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
BigNames makes calling people in your contact list easy.
Large, high-contrast text allows everyone (not just people with reduced vision) to easily browse names and select the correct number.
* uses your existing contact list
* supports both landscape and portrait orientation (landscape orientation uses an even larger font)
* uses the nicknames you've defined in your contact list (e.g. Dad, Sis)
* skips loading contacts that don't have phone numbers
* browse names or jump to a specific part of your contact list
* add a star to frequently dialled contacts so they appear at the top of your list
* English, French, German and Japanese language support
"Big up!!! Amazing I don't need my magnifer!" - iTunes CA Reviewer
"I am legally blind and use this everytime I look up a contact." - iTunes US Reviewer
"My wife has poor vision, but BigNames allows her to see her contacts!" - US iTunes Reviewer
"A very slick display of the contact list." - CA iTunes Reviewer
If you run into any problems, send us an email and we'll help you out: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.7.2
+ fix permissions problem with reading contact list
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 28, 2013
- Version: 1.7.2
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Seller: xinsight
- © 2013 xinsight
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.