By MIND Research Institute
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
We are excited to present Big Seed to a larger audience. This was the
first multistep thinking game to incorporate JiJi the penguin. Up
until now, it has only been available in schools, which will often have a Big
Seed hall of fame. The goal is to unfold the colored "seed" tiles to
perfectly fill all the empty cells. Sound easy? Try to get through all
ten levels without overheating your cerebral cortex to near boiling
levels. If your scorched neurons force you to raise the white flag in
defeat, it'll be infuriating to know that 2nd graders across the
country charge through the whole thing as the culmination of MIND
Research's award-wining ST Math curriculum!
* Fun and intuitive touch-driven controls.
* Word-free problem solving. Suitable for all ages across the globe.
* Final levels look deceptively simple, but will challenge even Nobel Laureates.
* Graphs your progress.
* Supports multiple profiles.
* From the award-winning creators of STMath®.
* All new puzzles for those familiar with the school version.
* Proceeds support our non-profit mission of elevating math achievement.
What's New in Version 1.6.5
Excellent puzzle for kids and adults alike!
This is the second best free puzzle game I've found! KickBox by the same company was more challenging overall.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 16, 2014
- Version: 1.6.5
- Size: 9.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MIND Research Institute
- ©2011 MIND Research Institute
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.