By BIGWALK Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bigwalk - change the world to fun
We have buckets can gather user’s footsteps(10 meters = 1 point).
After achieving target point of the bucket, the creator of bucket will donate cash or product be needed. Change the world with Bigwalk!
■ How can we use?
1) participate a bucket that you want to help.
2) at app’s main screen, click the ‘start’ button then Bigwalk measures your footsteps wherever inside or outside.
3) if you want to use only pedometer not GPS, turn off the GPS button at top-right.
4) after walking, click the ‘end’ button then your footsteps be summed the bucket’s point.
* if turn on LTE or 3G then GPS can calculate accurately.
■ what is “noon”?
“noon” is point we make that represents the amount of your walking distance.
so if you walk 10 meters then get 1 “noon” point.
and there is a speed limit(15km/h) so if you take a train or car, the “noon” point is not gathered.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- - - - - - - - -
■ BIGWALK Inc.
What's New in Version 1.6.2
- Fixed a bug with notifications box.
- Fixed a situation that could not receive remote notification.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 25, 2016
- Version: 1.6.2
- Size: 46.7 MB
- Languages: English, Korean
- Seller: BIGWALK inc
- © BIGWALK Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, and 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular.