By Mountain Sheep
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 8.5 million players! Number one game in 89 countries, Bike Baron is the Ultimate Bike Game for iPhone and iPad!
Featured by Apple as GAME OF THE WEEK
iOS Game of the Day - IGN
Number ONE in Quality Index round-up for October! - PocketGamer
"Fun gameplay; silly sense of humor; great level editor" - SlideToPlay
"Bike Baron is exceptionally well-made." - TouchArcade
"Say goodbye to your free time." - Yahoo
What happens when you put the developers of Minigore, Death Rally and Aqua Globs together with the composer of Angry Birds and Trine? PURE MAGIC. Bike Baron is a ride you will never forget!
- MASTER over 100 different tracks, beat more than 300 unbelievable challenges and learn the secrets of the Joker card
- CREATE custom levels* and share them with everyone!
- TRIUMPH over your friends, then speed your way to the top of the global leaderboards!
- PLAY this universal build with fantastic real-time shadows on the latest devices!
* Bike Baron comes with a full-featured level editor that we used to create all the levels in the game. Over 660 000 user levels created so far!
Join us @ www.facebook.com/thebikebaron
Follow Baron @ www.twitter.com/thebikebaron
Discover new levels @ www.thebikebaron.com
What's New in Version 3.8
Bringing you 5 new levels!
New badge on featured levels icon so you know when a new one is available!
Check out Gebetto cat button in main menu to access even more featured user levels!
Over 760 000 user levels have been created!
Also check out our new arcade game Ball King!
Great game, could be better
I found this to be a very addicting game. There are four levels -- easy, medium, hard, and extreme -- and a number of scenarios within each level.
In my experience, the "easy" scenarios are not always so easy, and "medium" presents some real challenges. I have found the "hard" and "extreme" levels to be virtually unplayable.
To be fair, the unplayable scenarios are clever, I'll give them that. But there's nothing very fun about crashing every three seconds, nor is it much fun to have so many scenarios that you can't finish, leading to other scenarios that you can't even unlock.
Fortunately, most of the scenarios are playable, and even the challenging ones can be very entertaining.
I've played the game on both the iPhone and iPad, and it is much more enjoyable to play on the iPad.
Good game but could be better
Overall it's a great game but personally I think that the controls could be better but I enjoy playing the game every time I come on my iPad. Sure it could be better but overall it's a good game if your into daredevil stunts and action packed levels.
Not Optimized for the iPhone 6 Plus
I'm assuming the developer is not interested in newer iPhone users spending money on their game since they won't fully optimize their game for the newest iPhone.
So those who own an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus save your money and wait for the game to be optimized or you're not getting the best game experience for your money.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 20, 2015
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 55.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Mountain Sheep
- © 2011-2014 Mountain Sheep, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Santa Pack$0.99