By Grind Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Free Trial Subscriptions Now Available!***
Bike Magazine showcases the sport of mountain biking like no other publication. It captures the sport's personalities, trends, and issues with a style all its own. Using insightful feature articles and the sport's best photography, Bike is sure to make you want to get outside and ride.
• Get your first issue free! Subscribe today and receive a 30 day free trial!
• ***1-year subscription for $8.99, subscription will start after 30 day FREE trial, and will automatically renew until cancelled.
• Your subscription will be billed to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
---SUBSCRIPTIONS WILL AUTO-RENEW---
Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of the subscription period. At the end of the subscription period, you will be charged for another subscription period unless you turn off auto-renew in your iTunes account settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 4.11
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Looks great, but lacks multiple account support
I like the way Bikemag uses interactivity and multimedia in its contents and presents the magazine just like the print version, but adds to it. Not as nice as some others though (Bicycling for instance). A huge omission in the latest release is that the ability to read the magazine purchased and subscribed to with a different account than the main iTunes Store login has been removed, causing me to have to log in and out of store and subscriptions all the time. Please bring back log-in capabilities!
Love Bike Magazine
One day of my most favorite magazines. I love having it wherever I am and reading on the go. Love the interface. Looks great on my iPhone 6+. Zoom in on whatever I want to see bigger. Well worth the subscription. If I am ever stuck somewhere I can read about cool bike stuff instead of waste my life away on Facebook.
Used to work
This ap used to work pretty well. Until TEN took it over. Now it doesn't work. At all. Considering that I pay a subscription for a magazine that I can no longer read, I'd have to say I'm less than pleased. The fact that they don't seem to respond to tech support email isn't helping.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Dec 10, 2014
- Version: 4.11
- Size: 6.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Grind Media, LLC
- © TEN: The Enthusiast Network
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bike Mag, by PixelMags$8.99
- Bike Mag Sept / Oct$0.99
- September / October 2012, by PixelMags$2.99
- Bike Mag$1.99
- The Bible of Bike, by PixelMags$2.99
- Gear Guide, by PixelMags$3.99
- Gear Guide Issue of Bike Magazine$4.99
- February 2015$5.99
- Bike Mag Mar 2010, by PixelMags$0.99
- Bike Mag Jan 2010, by PixelMags$0.99