***Free Trial Subscriptions Now Available!***
Bike Magazine showcases the sport of mountain biking like no other publication. It captures the sport's personalities, trends, and issues with a style all its own. Using insightful feature articles and the sport's best photography, Bike is sure to make you want to get outside and ride.
• Get your first issue free! Subscribe today and receive a 30 day free trial!
• ***1-year subscription for $8.99, subscription will start after 30 day FREE trial, and will automatically renew until cancelled.
• Your subscription will be billed to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
---SUBSCRIPTIONS WILL AUTO-RENEW---
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
You may turn off auto-renewing subscriptions by going to your user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during your active subscription period.
iOS 11.4 Update
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot access new issues.... 😡😡😡
I am having the same problem as others on here. Every time I open the app, it directs me to "Subscribe" Although I am already a subscriber and I've been charged for a yearlong subscription. This is a real disappointment. The content of the magazine looks great, if only I could actually get what I paid for...
I’ve been trying for a month to restore my issues. After deleting the app, restarting my iPad, and reinstalling I was able to once again download issues. The only problem: it’s December and the most recent issue is October. Why???
Price difference & unresponsive
Subscriptions are more expensive in app than listed on website. Customer support is unresponsive.
Developer Response ,
Hello Valued Customer. On the website, it states that the digital editions are 90 cents per issue for 10 issues when bought in a subscription. On the Bike app, the subscriptions is $8.99. This is correct. If you have any other concerns, please email us at email@example.com - Thank you.
- Grind Media, LLC
- 49.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © TEN: The Enthusiast Network
- In-App Purchases
- Bike Mag, by PixelMags $8.99
- Bike Mag Sept / Oct $0.99
- Bike Mag $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.