Bike Maps — by Maplets
By Zaia Design
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hundreds of high resolution bike maps for urban and rural areas, city streets, rail trails or even mountain bike trails across the world at your finger tips!
Whether you bike for recreation or commute, these maps will help plan your next bike ride through the city. Once downloaded these maps are available at an instant and doesn't require an internet connection. Many maps are also GPS-tagged, allowing you to locate yourself while biking.
Featured by Apple in 'Apps for the Great Outdoors'
If you also need maps for metros, subways, national parks, state parks, within the same app, check out our app Maplets which has access to over 10,000 maps worldwide! (If you own Maplets, you already have access to all the maps available here)
F E A T U R E S
• NEW! Add notes to any map:
– Add a pin to mark a meeting point, draw a line to measure a distance or add a path sketch a route
– Undo/redo and editing capabilities
• Every map download is free, with a continually updated source of maps.
• High Resolution and Fast – Much faster than viewing the equivalent PDFs on iPhones and iPads
• Once maps are downloaded, they are stored on the device for quick access even if you have slow or no internet connection at the location.
• GPS location for supported maps (see website for complete list)
• Organize your maps into folders
• Notification of new map updates
• Hotlinks to get up-to-date information such as weather, snow report. Requires live internet connection.
M A P S
Hundreds of maps are available, from metropolitan Manhattan to scenic Napa Valley. Here are a few examples:
New York City
If we don't have a particular map you need, you can request it within the app or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a biking authority or bike club wishing to publish your maps to thousands of users, simply sign up for an account at email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.8.3
• Fixed issue where the app cannot find the user's location
• Added support for 3D touch
I thought the app would have giving directions while using it. It's okay.
Waisted a buck
I just wanted to see how long it would take me to ride my bike to work. I put in my destination and nothing is coming up. I'm out another buck.
Very useful for biking.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Mar 08, 2016
- Version: 3.8.3
- Size: 12.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Zaia Design Limited
- © 2016 Zaia Design
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.