App Store Game of the Year in selected countries. 200+ MILLION USERS!
Drive your bike through amazing tracks with jumps and loops in this simple and fast-paced physics-based game.
Multiplayer! Challenge your Facebook friends.
Tilt your device to lean your bike and touch the screen to accelerate/brake.
- Single and multiplayer modes
- Earn stars to unlock new levels
- Dozen addictive worlds
- Hundreds of challenging tracks
- Simple controls
By the creators of the #1 game in the app store Racing Penguin
Free for a limited time!
Note: On the user created levels section, if you want to play more than 3 featured levels per day, you will need to buy a level pack. You can play unlimited free levels created by you or your friends if you have the code. You can also play unlimited free levels shared publicly on the internet by other users. Levels can not be created on a mobile device, instead go to www.bikerace.com
Bike Race Plus subscription
- Bike Race Plus subscription has a Free Trial option that lasts 7 days. After that, this option costs $7.99 per week, auto renewable.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Bike Race Plus subscription
- Subscription prices and durations: weekly $7.99 | monthy $19.99 | yearly $99.99
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Global ranking in Tournaments based on player level
UCL level codes displayed in the pause and level finish screens
Removed the daily limit on user created featured levels
Fixed crash when two buttons were pressed at the same time in level selection
Fixed rating popup which was not displaying the game icon
Fixed wrong bike displayed in the Duel ranking bike filter
Ratings and Reviews
This Game Has Really Gone Downhill
I used to play this a couple of years ago and loved it. I had done every level with three stars, so when I was looking at games and saw this, I instantly downloaded it. From what I remember, this game used to not be pay to win. The only things you had to buy was the super bike or the ghost bike. The acrobat bike was free if you did like 5 flips or something. Me and my friends used to play this and I remember a lot of people playing this, but now the developers have taken way to much advantage of this by making the game pay to win. Not just pay to win, pay a FORTUNE to win. They knew people played this and made a great game into one of the worst ones I’ve played in a while. Every second they are asking to to pay 7 dollars a week! If you played for a year, you would pay $364 USD! Yes, they do have a $100 dollar package, but with that money you could get so many better games. I understand that the developers are some pretty greedy considering that they put up fake reviews to reel people in, but really $100 a year? I would not recommend this game in a million years at this point, although if a developer reads this and realizes how bad their game is and would like to change the game back to how it used to be, I would surely play everyday like I used to.
This game WAS great
Around 3-5 years ago, this was the best game ever. I couldn't stop playing it, got all sorts of bikes, and when world tour came out I played it constantly. Never spent a dime, but I loved the game. Then, along came championships, which were a great way to liven it up with all these new bikes. It was lots of fun, until I realized I had to spend tons of money to ever hope to get anything better than 2-3 stars. Eventually I broke down and spent 5 bucks and what's I get? Some parts to bikes I'll never be able to finish without spending hundreds of dollars. eventually I stopped playing
A few days ago I saw an ad and was like "that app still exists? Ok I'll play it lol" but when I logged in here's what I saw: a bunch of my progress gone, no improvements to crappy help settings, no "contact us" button, and constant pestering to buy a $8 A WEEK PRO VERSION. They took out all of the fun, achievement-type ways to unlock bikes and just moved to chest openings. They much deleted world tour. They pretty much ruined the game. I'm just glad I have it on my old iPod 4 still :D
PS stop saying it's free for a limited time this game has been free for years and it's just tacky
I know that you want people to join your little vip thing but no one really does it. I want to join but for $7?? I can go and buy pc game with that money. This game also has fake stars. The creators and other fake people rated this game 5 stars. It’s a good game all honesty but maybe you should stop begging people to join your vip thing and fake stars. I mean I play the game all the time but the vip thing has gotten so out of hand, I can’t even play the game. I need 4 wins in multiplayer but I can’t get them because I only get a specific amount of tries. After those tries are done, it begged me to buy that vip thing so that I have unlimited tries and free bikes. I don’t want to play multiplayer, I want to play the single player. The reason I want to play the single player is because, I want to finish the game and get all the bikes the right way, not the easy, buy your way to victory type thing. I recommend this game for kids to play, but if someone does not want to pay for your vip thing, then don’t ask so many times. Just ask once.
- Top Free Games
- 170.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Top Free Games
- In-App Purchases
- Bike Race Plus $7.99
- Ghost bike $7.99
- Ninja Bike $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.