Bike Race Free - Top Motorcycle Racing Game
By Top Free Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
App Store Game of the Year in selected countries. 100+ MILLION USERS!
Drive your bike through amazing tracks with jumps and loops in this simple and fast-paced physics-based game.
Multiplayer! Challenge your Facebook friends.
Tilt your device to lean your bike and touch the screen to accelerate/brake.
- Single and multiplayer modes
- Earn stars to unlock new levels
- Dozen addictive worlds
- Hundreds of challenging tracks
- Simple controls
By the creators of the #1 game in the app store Racing Penguin
Free for a limited time!
Note: On the user created levels section, if you want to play more than 3 featured levels per day, you will need to buy a level pack. You can play unlimited free levels created by you or your friends if you have the code. You can also play unlimited free levels shared publicly on the internet by other users. Levels can not be created on a mobile device, instead go to www.bikerace.com
Bike Race Plus subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited multiplayer matches
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Bike Race Plus subscription
- Subscription prices
- Silver: Weekly $4.99 | Monthly $12.99 | Yearly $59.99
- Gold: Weekly $7.99 | Monthly $19.99 | Yearly $99.99
- Diamond: Weekly $9.99 | Monthly $24.99 | Yearly $99.99
- World Tour: Weekly $4.99 | Monthly $12.99 | Yearly $59.99
- Tournaments: Weekly $4.99 | Monthly $12.99 | Yearly $59.99
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
What's New in Version 7.3.2
Gameplay performance improvement
After any purchase, watch or race friends in Single Player without any ads
Crash and bug fixes
Top "Free" Games
Top "Free"? Bet. This game is just as expensive as my Xbox Live Membership. I pay $60 every year for Xbox Live, and they expect me to pay $60 a year for world tour? That is a horrible deal. And a $30 bike??? $30 for one add on to the game? I could go out and get a brand new game on my Xbox for $30... Literally just about everything in this "free" game costs money, and is all way over priced. And how about having to wait over half an hour just to get 1 thing of gas for tournaments? There shouldn't even be such a thing as gas; why can't we just play whenever we want? Another "awesome" deal is the retries: $100 just for 50 retries... for that price you should be getting infinite amount of retries. We also should not be limited to playing 3 random people a day on Multiplayer, I remember back when the game first was out there was no limit... I understand the developers have to charge money on these items to make money from the app, but seriously, for a mobile game these items are way too overpriced. If only there were a zero star rating, then that is what this game would receive...
Tournament Prize Odds Are Rigged!!!
I have been playing this game over a year and have one major issue... When winning second place in the tournament, your odds are supposed to be 90% to get a prize. I religiously, however, manage to pick the 1 in 10 boxes that doesn't have the prize. I am good player and often place number one or two, and this has happened so many times it is a statistical impossibility. Of course they want you to buy rubies and use them to get bike parts, but COME ON ADMINS, LET'S BE FAIR!!!
Still my favorite game...loved the tournaments because everybody used the same bike. Wish Duel was like that...was so excited for this feature and then I realize you can just pay to get more coins for faster bikes. Level 4 I got to rank 48 in the USA...but kept getting dropped in rankings because I would be put up against a level 10 bike. Would love to see duels where it's equal playing field...only normal bikes, no abilities. Let's truly see who is the top bikeracers out there!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 08, 2017
- Version: 7.3.2
- Size: 115 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Top Free Games
- © Top Free Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ghost bike$7.99
- Ninja Bike$2.99
- Super Bike$19.99
- 3 Multiplayer Retries$0.99
- Unlock Hills$0.99
- High Tech Bike$2.99
- Acrobatic Bike$1.99
- Bronze Bike$1.99
- Bike Race Plus$7.99
- Gold Bike$4.99