App Store Game of the Year in selected countries. 200+ MILLION USERS!
Drive your bike through amazing tracks with jumps and loops in this simple and fast-paced physics-based game.
Multiplayer! Challenge your Facebook friends.
Tilt your device to lean your bike and touch the screen to accelerate/brake.
- Single and multiplayer modes
- Earn stars to unlock new levels
- Dozen addictive worlds
- Hundreds of challenging tracks
- Simple controls
By the creators of the #1 game in the app store Racing Penguin
Free for a limited time!
Note: On the user created levels section, if you want to play more than 3 featured levels per day, you will need to buy a level pack. You can play unlimited free levels created by you or your friends if you have the code. You can also play unlimited free levels shared publicly on the internet by other users. Levels can not be created on a mobile device, instead go to www.bikerace.com
Bike Race Plus subscription
- Bike Race Plus subscription has a Free Trial option that lasts 7 days. After that, this option costs $7.99 per week, auto renewable.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Bike Race Plus subscription
- Subscription prices and durations: weekly $7.99 | monthy $19.99 | yearly $99.99
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Global ranking in Tournaments based on player level
UCL level codes displayed in the pause and level finish screens
Removed the daily limit on user created featured levels
Fixed crash when two buttons were pressed at the same time in level selection
Fixed rating popup which was not displaying the game icon
Fixed wrong bike displayed in the Duel ranking bike filter
Ratings and Reviews
Misleading title to make you think this is a free app
I got this app for my twin 4 yr olds to play in my phone. I searched for free car and motorcycle games they could play and selected this one when it said FREE. Well as the old adage goes, nothing is free. Shame on me I guess for not checking into it deeper but after kids played it a while they we’re constantly asking me to “fix” it because it wouldn’t do anything or the game went away. Of course the pop ups and ads were bombarding them and they didn’t understand what it was so they just kept pushing buttons. So I’d have to keep grabbing it and getting it back to the bike race. Next it kept saying we had to buy stuff for them to keep racing. As things go with kids they got away from playing it for several months but today asked again to play it. It needed to be upgraded so I did that and noticed it said my purchase was approved. My PURCHASE? So I dig deeper and see after my free 1 week trial they have an auto renew attached to it and it’s $8.99 A WEEK!!!!!! So much for a free app for the kids!! Beware if you are using this app or considering getting it. In my opinion it’s misleading about making it clear what this supposedly FREE app is really going to cost you. Not to mention $8.99 a week is simply ridiculous.
I know that you want people to join your little vip thing but no one really does it. I want to join but for $7?? I can go and buy pc game with that money. This game also has fake stars. The creators and other fake people rated this game 5 stars. It’s a good game all honesty but maybe you should stop begging people to join your vip thing and fake stars. I mean I play the game all the time but the vip thing has gotten so out of hand, I can’t even play the game. I need 4 wins in multiplayer but I can’t get them because I only get a specific amount of tries. After those tries are done, it begged me to buy that vip thing so that I have unlimited tries and free bikes. I don’t want to play multiplayer, I want to play the single player. The reason I want to play the single player is because, I want to finish the game and get all the bikes the right way, not the easy, buy your way to victory type thing. I recommend this game for kids to play, but if someone does not want to pay for your vip thing, then don’t ask so many times. Just ask once.
It is annoying how the tournaments mode has special rounds but they offer easy bikes to get. And 2 tries is not enough. Even if you manage to win you don't even have a 4 percent chance of getting a full bike. And for why do rubies cost so much, and why do you have to buy them? Cant you get daily ones when you log in? And I've been playing for years but I started tourney when it came out. Back then you started with 50 rubies and every thing was like 10 to 30. I never was able to buy anything again. Because now it's 200 to 300. Also I have 3 3 star bikes 4 2 star bikes and a lot of one star. I've been upgrading my phantom for so long but I'm only at level 40 I want to get agile soul and thunder phantom. But I ran out of space to store all my items. And my whole tourney account is stuck on level 17 but luckily I'm almost done with that level. To whoever his reading this thank you and Top Free Games, see if you can change some of the things I said.
- Top Free Games
- 138.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Top Free Games
- In-App Purchases
- Bike Race Plus $7.99
- Ghost bike $7.99
- Ninja Bike $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.