Bike Race Pro version has:
● BETTER graphics
● all levels unlocked
● NO ADS
Ride your bike through amazing tracks with jumps and loops in this simple and fast-paced physics-based game.
Multiplayer! You can challenge your Facebook friends!
Tilt your device to lean your bike and touch the screen to accelerate/brake.
- Single and multiplayer modes
- Simple controls
- All levels and Worlds already unlocked
- 9 addictive worlds
- 72 challenging tracks
- Touch to accelerate, tilt to lean the bike
Note: On the user created levels section, if you want to play more than 3 featured levels per day, you will need to buy a level pack. You can play unlimited free levels created by you or your friends if you have the code. You can also play unlimited free levels shared publicly on the internet by other users. Levels can not be created on a mobile device. To create a level go to: www.bikerace.com
Bike Race Plus subscription
- Bike Race Plus subscription has a Free Trial option that lasts 7 days. After that, this option costs $7.99 per week, auto renewable.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Bike Race Plus subscription
- Subscription prices and durations: weekly $7.99 | monthy $19.99 | yearly $99.99
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Global ranking in Tournaments based on player level
UCL level codes displayed in the pause and level finish screens
Removed the daily limit on user created featured levels
Fixed crash when two buttons were pressed at the same time in level selection
Fixed rating popup which was not displaying the game icon
Fixed wrong bike displayed in the Duel ranking bike filter
Ratings and Reviews
Great! Here's one thing though...
I. Love. This. Game. Almost everything in it.
But there seems to be something that always ticks me off. Duels. There's too much pressure. So basically I'm a duel player who's level 13 right now and around 2,900-3,100 trophies. Seems cool, right? But here's the thing. The game always tries to make it hard for me to climb the leaderboards. It always make me face players who's level is 25-37. Also, you know how that the higher level you are the faster you get? Well, the game keeps choosing basic levels so it makes the faster racers easier to win. Which means i lose all the time. Plus the game chooses difficult ones too. I know there's not much things you guys can do about it, but I'm just trying to make you guys hear me out. But, if there is anything you could do, that would be great. Thanks for reading this message. Have a great day!
Amazing developers; kinda adequate execution
Lost my tournament progress a while ago, and contacted support. They went out of their way in every possible solution to find my old account and later gave me most of my progress back. Excellent support. As for the game, it’s great, fun and addictive. Although, it currently has an issue where if you play a single player level, and then try to play tournaments, your tournaments level doesn’t count and it reloads your single player one. Not too bad if you close the app first. It also has the tendency to throttle itself making the app lag beyond usable state at some times, but it usually fixes itself. Other than that, it’s a great game and I would recommend it.
I really enjoy this game don't get me wrong and I've played this game basically since it came out and it's always fun and used to have all the bikes able to be unlocked but with the newest update I lost all of them and it's impossible (well at least really hard) to get any of the good ones unless you have a lot of free time I recommend you get the free one because besides getting all the levels their is no real reason to get the pro version if I could refund it I would unless they update it and give pro users most of the other bikes ( I don't mind them having like the ultra bike and stuff like that pay only just give pro players the other bikes) I also find it funny that you pay for the game only to find out you have to buy a membership also to get "better" stuff. Sorry for the long rant but I just want to let you know I personally think it's a wast of money
- Top Free Games
- 165.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Top Free Games
- In-App Purchases
- Bike Race Plus $7.99
- Ghost bike $7.99
- Ninja Bike $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.