App Store Game of the Year in selected countries. 200+ MILLION USERS!
Drive your bike through amazing tracks with jumps and loops in this simple and fast-paced physics-based game.
Multiplayer! Challenge your Facebook friends.
Tilt your device to lean your bike and touch the screen to accelerate/brake.
- Single and multiplayer modes
- Earn stars to unlock new levels
- Dozen addictive worlds
- Hundreds of challenging tracks
- Simple controls
By the creators of the #1 game in the app store Racing Penguin
Free for a limited time!
Note: On the user created levels section, if you want to play more than 3 featured levels per day, you will need to buy a level pack. You can play unlimited free levels created by you or your friends if you have the code. You can also play unlimited free levels shared publicly on the internet by other users. Levels can not be created on a mobile device, instead go to www.bikerace.com
Bike Race Plus subscription
- Bike Race Plus subscription has a Free Trial option that lasts 7 days. After that, this option costs $7.99 per week, auto renewable.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Bike Race Plus subscription
- Subscription prices and durations: weekly $7.99 | monthy $19.99 | yearly $99.99
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Ratings and Reviews
It is annoying how the tournaments mode has special rounds but they offer easy bikes to get. And 2 tries is not enough. Even if you manage to win you don't even have a 4 percent chance of getting a full bike. And for why do rubies cost so much, and why do you have to buy them? Cant you get daily ones when you log in? And I've been playing for years but I started tourney when it came out. Back then you started with 50 rubies and every thing was like 10 to 30. I never was able to buy anything again. Because now it's 200 to 300. Also I have 3 3 star bikes 4 2 star bikes and a lot of one star. I've been upgrading my phantom for so long but I'm only at level 40 I want to get agile soul and thunder phantom. But I ran out of space to store all my items. And my whole tourney account is stuck on level 17 but luckily I'm almost done with that level. To whoever his reading this thank you and Top Free Games, see if you can change some of the things I said.
Duel multiplayer is garbage
The duel match multiplayer feature is quite irritating lol. I understand you win some and you lose some but the ranking system is unpredictable. First they will start you out every time you win you gain 30 pints or so and every time you lose you lose 15 points or so. Then they start to twist things up and when you win you can most certainly not predict how much points you will gain sometimes 15 sometimes 20 sometimes and rarely 30. Then they like to make you lose 35 points every time you lose. There is no strict guidelines for this game and what to shoot for. It’s not how fast your time was, or by how much you beat the other guy or anything, pure random. A random that is rigged to give you the lesser of the benefits. Quite annoying because you don’t know what to look for when your doing good. You can win 5 games all worth 15 pts. Lose 3 worth 30 points. Set up some strict guidelines so we know what to work for and not get irritated at a game lol and maybe so you don’t have individuals give up your game and write bad reviews because it’s not healthy lol
I love the game, it’s amazing, and my favorite is the tournaments. But the problem is that you have to buy so many gems! I spent 30+ dollars on gems to get a super trooper from the chest, but i only got the front, and the rest of the gems went towards other bikes I already had like the rebel awd and grim reaper. Please make it so we don’t have to buy as much or make the wild wings family be able to be found in regular chests. Yeah, that sounds a LITTLE op but make it either extremely rare, or just keep it as rare as a 1wd or something, cause then everyone’s bound to come across one, which will make the game even considering everyone will come across it at one point. So instead of literally 99% of the tournament being wraiths and phantoms and just having the one super trooper ruin everything, make it so most people would have one, making the tournament so much evened out, making it about skill, not about who has the super trooper. Thanks for reading
- Top Free Games
- 125.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Top Free Games
- In-App Purchases
- Bike Race Plus $7.99
- Ghost bike $7.99
- Ninja Bike $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.