By Presentation multimedia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Map you cycling paths with BikePathCountry
What's New in Version 1.3
Search by name
Good directions - has been reliable for me
I like this app - it provides really good routes! A couple of improvements I'd like to see:
- it would be nice if it linked to search like other map apps do so you could type in the place name without knowing the exact address. Instead I have to leave the app, open another screen, look up the address, copy it, go back to the app to paste it in. Not the end of the world but would be a time saver.
- would also be nice if it remembered frequently used addresses or took your starting location into account when auto-suggesting the rest of your destination address. It seems to always first pull up locations in other states and even other countries so you really need to keep typing out the full address, all the way down to the city. It seems like it should know to start with the city you're already in.
- would love to be able to switch the start and destination addresses for the route home. There's no way to do this without copying one of the addresses and putting it in the other field, then manually retyping the other address.
-wish you could save frequently used routes or go back to view the last one you did. Each time you access it you are starting from scratch.
The Best Cycling GPS Application!
I searched for a safe scenic commute to work for over a year. This application provided me with the necessary information. My ride is a complete pleasure. Thanks!
Top notch. Just the basics, no need to make an account or any rubbish like that. Would love to see a full screen mode though.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jan 20, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: Presentation Multimedia
- © BikePathCountry.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.