The Bike Trac App provides Biketrac and Trac-It customers with
a convenient solution to manage their vehicles in real time. See where your
vehicles last valid GPS location is on a map and view specific vehicle data plus
easy access to Service Mode and other functions
• Secure log in using your current user credentials
• View last updated location of your vehicle on a map
• A user can view the status of their device – last known valid location, last contact, address of last location, device arm state, device ignition state, bike odometer and bike external battery voltage.
• A user can interact with a full screen map that displays the devices last known location
• A manual page refresh utilising native “pull down” refresh mechanic. Designed to save data when roaming, the user can refresh when they desire.
• Security Settings menu option contains Service & Transportation Mode and SOC monitoring
• Service and Transportation mode – short and full length feature description, feature toggle and timer toggle to select how long feature will be enabled
• Secure Operating Centre Monitoring mode – short and full length feature description, feature toggle
• Log Out button – log out button will force the app to log out of existing account require authentication using existing credentials on next use
• Emergency contact menu option – 3 contact buttons listed, SOC, BikeTrac and Police (112 for UK and Europe) can be clicked and it will immediately initiate a call on the user’s phone.
Resolution to intermittent login failures
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.