PhotoCard by Bill Atkinson
By Bill Atkinson Photography
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
By far the best postcard app, PhotoCard is FREE! Capture the moment and send a gorgeous personal keepsake to be treasured for years. Create unique custom-designed postcards using your own photos or Bill's expressive nature photos, and send them as eCards, or as real printed and mailed postcards. Type or dictate a message on the back, and add decorative stamps and stickers. Make your creation even more personal with custom stamps and stickers of your own images, and finish with your signature.
You can send an unlimited number of PhotoCards by email free of charge, or have us print large 8.25 x 5.5 inch cards using the highest quality color printing and mailed by USPS for a small fee. Start by choosing one of the app's 220 built-in nature photographs or one of your own personal photos. Adjust the rotation, zoom and crop, lighten or darken your photo, and let PhotoCard analyze and automatically enhance it. With a tap, flip the card over and type or dictate a personal message on the back. For a fun touch, you can jazz up your card with decorative stickers and stamps, and sign it with your own custom signature. Email cards can even include a recorded voice note. When you've finished your creation, you can send it off to any email or postal address in the world!
This free full version can be downloaded over a WiFi connection and includes 220 of Bill’s nature photos, 220 stamp designs, and 440 fun and decorative stickers. The “Lite” version is exactly the same app, but made small enough for cellular download by including only 20 nature photos, 20 stamps, and 20 stickers.
• No frustrations. Simple, intuitive, and fun graphical user interface.
• No delays. Within minutes of thinking about a friend or family member, you can have a personalized PhotoCard on its way to their postal mailbox or sent directly to their email Inbox.
• Make it postcard-perfect. Use one of Bill’s stunning nature photos, or resize, crop and adjust one of your own newly-taken or existing photos.
• Write your message on the back of your card using any available font, size, and style.
• Edit in place and get what you see with full-screen page layout.
• Decorate PhotoCards with your choice of playful stickers and colorful stamps.
• Record voice notes, up to 60 seconds, and include them in your emailed PhotoCards.
• Personalize your postcard with custom stamps, custom stickers, and even a custom hand-written signature.
• Sending PhotoCards via email is always free.
• Sending print-and-mail cards to the USA costs as little as $1.50, including first-class postage, and as little as $2.25 to other countries.
• Large 8.25 x 5.5 inch cards are printed with a state-of-the-art HP Indigo digital press and laminated for lasting protection.
• Address correction makes sure your card is deliverable as addressed.
• A graphical confirmation email informs you when your card is being printed, and another email when it has been mailed.
• A sent card history shows you all the cards you’ve sent, and lets you open a new, editable copy to start a new card.
• Browse a world of beauty wherever you go. PhotoCard includes a collection of Bill's finest nature photographs and a limited license to print and mail these copyrighted photos.
Brought to you by Bill Atkinson, author of Apple’s original QuickDraw, MacPaint, and HyperCard software. You can watch a video of Bill demonstrating PhotoCard at www.billatkinson.com
What's New in Version 10.0
• Updated the software to work correctly with iOS 8.
• Adaptive layout accommodates different screen sizes.
• Supports both landscape and portrait orientations on iPhone 6 Plus.
• Toolbars simplified and higher resolution for iPhone 6.
• Swipe left or right to flip between card front and back.
• Shrink-to-fit text makes sure your message fits on the card.
• Improved user interface for custom sticker mask editor.
• Browser view to enjoy a gallery of nature photos without distraction.
• Updated to the latest version of the PayPal payment module.
• Updated the interactive user guide.
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
• PhotoCard is a universal app optimized for each different model and resolution of iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
• PhotoCard 10.0 requires iOS 8.0 or later.
EVERYONE LOVES ME!!
Nothing has ever impressed my friends, family and clients as much as receiving a PHOTOCARD from me a few days after taking a picture. I send these quality postcards all the time.
Go out to dinner with some friends...click...click, take some pictures, then right from your phone you can send the email or glossy postcard with a personal message, for just a couple of dollars!
Grandma loves to get the photos of her grand kids. Family adore the premium, long-lasting photos of weddings, graduations, birthdays, picnics and funny events. On email you can record a live message to go along with it.
My clients are thrilled when they select a 4 week old puppy and get a cool photo of their new love to look at within a few days. They enjoy the postcard while they wait to pick him up.
4 weeks later I take pictures of the family leaving my home with their 8 week old pup and I send another card! They are thrilled, and I receive praises for a long time.
No trips to the photo shop, no smudging ink, no bleeding of colors, no hassle - just fun, fun, fun!
My daughter loves sending pictures to her siblings in college and her school friends.
You gotta try this app!! Download it now, you will be thrilled!
BEST. POSTCARD. APP. EVER.
The app is easy to use and the pre-made additions are very creative, and it works very will with the photos that I tweak on my phone using other apps. The final product is a work of art! Plus, they are very professional and send an email when a card is uploaded, printed, and sent. I only wish the USPS were so reliable!
I've been using the app for years now, and every recipient raves about how beautiful the cards are. Bill & Sioux Atkinson have made me very popular with friends & family. My 7-year-old niece keeps every single one I send on her shelf.
Fantastic app and service
Was reminded again just how great this app is. Had a bad address and Bill sent me an email so I could correct it in my contacts. The service is great and the finished product is incredible. I buy 100 credits at a time. $1.50 per card including postage is a great deal. I get comments all the time how my friends and family enjoy the cards I send via this app. I find it a great may to document my trips as well. I've also made some custom stamps which are great to further personalize each card.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 06, 2014
- Version: 10.0
- Size: 185 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bill Atkinson Photography
- © 2014 Bill Atkinson Photography
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.