Paying and receiving business payments has never been easier. Now you can approve and pay your bills in one place, on the go and in half the time. Bill.com for iPhone provides a simple and secure way to review, approve and pay bills from anywhere, anytime. Never miss another payment with on-the-fly detailed information about bills pending your approval. See for yourself how fast, simple and hassle-free reviewing, approving and paying bills can be with Bill.com’s mobile app.
Slash bill approval and payment time by 50%:
- Capture and enter bills via your phone's camera
- See notifications of bills to approve and pay – all on one easy to access dashboard
- Approve bills with the ability to see bill details, invoice images and notes from other team members
- Make payments with the flexibility of adjusting payment amount, bank accounts to pay from and the payment process date
- Review payment history and approval history with full access to original invoices and complete trail of approvers
Accept electronic payments and get paid 2x-3x faster:
- Keep track of open invoices - all in one easy to access dashboard
- Review invoice and customer details
- Receive push notifications when a payment has been received
- Sort bills by due date, vendor name, amount, or time pending in the queue
- Send notes to your team members to easily keep them in the loop
- Receive push notifications, so you can get alerts as soon as a bill is ready to approve or pay
- Protect your data with secure access and increased security with TouchID and passcode authentication
- Easily call or email vendors and customers from your phone, and view all bills, invoices, and past payments to/from them.
- If you have multiple organizations within your company, you can easily switch without having to sign out
What our customers have to say:
"We no longer have to process and cut checks manually; billing and reporting are now generated electronically. With Bill.com, we're letting technology do the 'heavy lifting."
"Before Bill.com, it would often take 45 days to get someone paid. Now it takes only 48 hours because we can get approvals from required staff no matter where we all are"
"My a-ha moment came when I was on my Stairmaster at 7:30 in the morning approving and paying bills. Anytime I can save 15 or 20 minutes a day is really great for me".
What the press has to say:
“I have clients that are Bill customers and simply being able to email a bill to a specific email address, secure in the knowledge that the bill will then be automatically included in the client’s workflow, makes life easier.” – Forbes
“Instead of bill approvals being passed around the office in manila envelopes or tracked via spreadsheets, Bill.com's system gives accounting and finance departments visibility into all of their outstanding invoices.” - CNBC
"Founder Rene Lacerte comes from a long line of successful entrepreneurs, and this history shows in the smart, careful evolution of Bill.com. It's to his credit that I'm unable to find another Web-based solution that can compete with it." – PC Magazine
Ratings and Reviews
Great adjunct to he web app
I use it for doing approvals mostly. Very easy, intuitive and efficient interface. One minor complaint is that I find the mechanism for showing that an invoice has comments to be too subtle, I frequently don’t notice that there are comments. But eventually got used to that, not a big enough issue to deduct a star...
Not user friendly.
The platform is very clean and professional looking so we expected it to be much easier to use. However, several of our users are having trouble logging on. Also workflow is tough to conquer. After several trainings with the salesman and a number of support communications we’re still having trouble fitting it into our operations. This is despite the fact we’re a small, mobile business that relies on a bunch of other iOS technology - so we should be a perfect fit.
I’m a vendor
This is so great! Couldn’t get my check for over a month from my client, thought the check was stolen or lost, they said they reissued it, three more weeks go by. Finally they say I can have an e-payment and instantly I received two months of missing pay.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.