*** Bill Reminder which can remind / manage / forecast your monthly bills - all this and much more in easiest way ***
Invest some time in feeding your monthly pay bills with Easy Bill Reminder and get assured that you will have companion on your device, which will not allow you to forget to pay bills (provided you have money to pay your bills)
App will help you to manage / plan your payment schedule and budget with intuitive graphical repots and smart statistical analysis.
Yes, we are improving lookout for new features soon….
* Pre-define expense categories to manage expenses category wise. Such as house hold, loan, insurance, commercial, taxes, credit card bills, etc.
* You can create as many new categories as you want.
* Provision for adding your monthly recurring bills. (no need to add the repeating bills again and again every month)
* Different types of graphical reports, which will help you to manage / plan your budget.
* Set alert time, that will remind you to pay your dues.
* Multiple currency support
* Calendar that will provide you on hand details for over due, plan and paid expenses.
* Export reports with charts via email in .csv and .pdf format.
* Passcode function to protect your info and Intruder Detection
* Search your bills by key words of name,note,category
* Post your Bills into your device calendar automatically.
* Customizable upcoming Tab (see overdue bills
* Different set of Ringtones for local notification alert
* Schedule repeat alert notification to remind you of your bill's due date
* Impressive user interface that makes you paying & reminder bills less painful
About Subscription Plan:
• Name of Subscriptions: Bill Pay Reminder Premium
• Price of Auto-renewal begins : Monthly $9.99 / month after 3 days of free trial OR subscribe at Yearly $49.99 / year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn of the auto-renew subscription from iPhone setting
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable Bill Pay Reminder adds the great features above and are available through an auto-renewing subscription. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, and you can cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription at any time, either by viewing your account in iTunes from your Mac or PC, or Account Settings on your device after purchase.
No#1 Bill Organizer app: Featured by Apple for "Never Miss a Bill" Story!
- New reports on your bills transactions pages show you how your bills have changed over time!
- We've made it even easier to manage your bills, right from your dashboard!
- Bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a total scam
I didn’t even have a chance to use this app properly. After closing three pop ups (which each shut down the sound on the podcast I was listening to), I had a chance to look at each of the tabs and when I went to add a bill, got a pop up saying this was an app created by a little girl trying to help her family make money and to give money to help them.
After looking at other reviews that have said something similar but contradictory (like “This app was made by a mother”) I’m convinced it’s a scam. I have no problem paying for an app if it’s good and functional and if it legitimately was to help a family or a child, there’s no reason not to simply charge up front instead of a bait and switch.
I find this app very suspicious, so much so that I deleted it and downloaded it again JUST so I could write this review. Who knows what the actual app is like — it’s impossible to even get to the point where you can use it without getting frustrated, interrupted, or taken advantage of.
Developer Response ,
Angela, thanks for the review and the details. I haven't understood very well, which is the issue you are getting within the app. if you can please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org since here i am limited to characters, so I can not ask properly. if you have 5 minutes it would helps. Or else you can update the version which we pushed just a day ago. We hope it could have the fixes & changes that you need.
I have never written a review before. I downloaded this app bc I thought it was exactly what I needed. Color coded tabs and I could put the bill amounts in with the dates and it was very attractive to the eye. I felt like I would use this rather than my standard calendar that i carry around.
Well beware the minute you try to add a bill you get a pop up asking to donate money to a girl that created to app. Umm no. That is very fishy to me. If you want money for the app charge for it. If there are going to be pop ups make it ads not pops that look like a virus scam. This app will be deleted as soon as I finish this review. Whomever made this app should really change their tactics and Apple should really pay attention to the apps they have in their store.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We have pushed the new version with new User Interface, please update to our latest version of Bill Reminder. It is more easy and convenient than older version. For more information you can write us to email@example.com
The worst app ever
I usually don’t write negative reviews but I feel obligated to tell people about this worthless app! I read the reviews before I purchased this app and thought it was going to do the job needed. All I needed is somewhere to monitor my bills with reminders, my previous app is no longer supported by the new iOS 11.
1- it doesn’t sync from iPad to iPhone, which means I need to purchase it twice, are you kidding me?
2- it is the slowest app I have used from launch to closure
3- you can’t update all the info on a bill, it has to be done one field at a time, saved, then open the bill again to update the next field. Because the app is SO slow, it takes forever to update and save the bills
4- I went on their website and wrote an email to them but no one even responded
If I can give it - stars I would. This is a a horrible app, don’t purchase it, it is a ripoff! I want my money back because I have to purchase another app so it doesn’t take me half a day to update my bill!
- Space-O Digicom Private Limited
- 54.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Space-O Digicom
- In-App Purchases
- Bill Reminder Weekly Pack $9.99
- GoPRO $3.99
- Bill Pay Reminder Monthly Pack $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.