Bill4Time's companion iOS app is the professional way to track time, manage projects, and snapshot expenses on the go.
Bill4Time is the professional way to track time, manage projects, organize expenses, invoice clients and accept payment for your business.
• Sign up for a free Bill4Time standard or Bill4Time legal time billing account right from your phone. No credit card required!
• Free time billing with free support. Plan includes 1 user, 3 clients, 5 projects and 100mb storage.
TRACK TIME AND EXPENSES ANYWHERE
• Track time easily with our one-tap timer, you can even track non-billable time!
• Charge per project? Tap flat fee billing and enter your amount, that simple.
• Expense management features include markup, full item description, customizable expense types and a reimbursable option.
• Instantly capture receipt images with camera integration.
CLIENT AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
• Access, add, and edit client or project details on the go.
• Both time tracking and expense tracking features are organized by client and project.
• If you are without a data connection your time and expense entries will save and sync when back online.
BE MORE PRODUCTIVE ON THE WEB
• Customize invoices and get paid with your own dedicated client portal
• Assess your business with over two dozen specialized reports.
• Accounting that integrates with QuickBooks.
LEGAL BILLING FEATURES (AVAILABLE ON ALL LEGAL PLANS)
• Trust & IOLTA accounting
• ABA task codes
• Conflict checker
• LEDES and Litigation advisor export for invoices
“Since implementing Bill4Time, our detailed record keeping has vastly improved. We no longer have a problem with “missing time entries” because time is entered at the time of service while still at the client’s location. We also accurately capture expenses and send our invoices by email with just a few clicks.”
– Paul G. Lewis, T&M Protection Resources, New York, NY
Added support for iPhone X
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Elimination of Time Entry Options Disappointing
App is generally useful for capturing time contemporaneously - removing however, with the most recent update, all but a QWERTY keyboard option for entering time was a bad decision. The spin-dial option should be restored and an option for entering from a numeric keypad GUI should be added.
Just a few problems make this a 3/5 not 5/5
The Bill4Time service via the website is great. The app still has room for improvement.
Issues that, if fixed, would make this app much better:
1: Ability to run (at least basic) reports,
2: Ability to view the landing page widgets (extra credit if these were available as iOS widgets)
3: fix whatever bug randomly logs out and allow the app to automatically interact with saved passwords on iOS (without have to do a deeper dive into my saved passwords to auto-fill).
4: Ability to view account balances, I billed balances, previously generated invoices, and payments.
Solo law practice
Helps me capture time spent much better! Easy to use. We love it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.