The Billabong Surf Report allows you to view the conditions at your favorite surf spots around the world in real time. View 3 day swell forecast, tide, and wind data alongside beautiful photography and free live cams of the world's best surf spots.
SPOT NOTIFICATIONS & ALERTS
Never miss the perfect session by creating alert. Tell us the conditions that you want (wave height, swell, tide, wind or water temperature), and we’ll alert you when its happening.
FREE LIVE CAMS
Got trust issues? See it for yourself by looking through our HD live cams. We tap hundreds of great cams from the best surf spots around the globe streaming to you for free!
EASY TO EXPLORE
Use the map feature to quickly scope out the best surf spots nearby or around the globe. We keep it simple by color coordinating the spots based on the conditions.
REARRANGEABLE FORECAST MODULES
Sick of sorting through info that some tech nerd thinks is important? Personalize your surf module order in the settings to get to the info you want to see, how you want to see it.
New in Version 1.1.1
- Critical fix to prevent crashing when opening certain detailed surf forecasts
New in Version 1.1
- With our new ‘Recommended Wear’ feature you’ll know exactly which wetsuits, boardshorts and other Billabong surf items are optimal to wear for surfing the spot your scoping based on the conditions.
- Your favorite surf spots now have local, professional photographer bios from all over the world with more being added daily.
- Each location now has a 5-day weather forecast widget powered by Forecast.io
- Various user interface enhancements
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Over all great app. It's a bit annoying that you have to watch a 14 second commercial before viewing a surf cam (do you know how long 14 seconds is in the app world, like 5 mins in real life! LOL) I haven't figured out how to make my location the first card I see when opening the app, I have to flip past Pipe Line and a few others before my local area, but that's small potatoes for an over all great app!
Ads messing up what could be a great app
The report and setup of information is absolutely perfect and easy to use. What kill this app is the ads. We know that this a billabong app. We don’t need a 15 second ad every few seconds. Especially on the long the live cams. I’m not even joking, there are ads before the live came starts and after watching for about 15 seconds you will get another 15 second ad and after that ad ends, it will freeze the live cam video making you restart the live cam and rewatch the same 15 second app if you want to see the livestream. Straight up horrible. Great app gone to waste.
Didn't update swells ~ days old data
I use Surfline & Magic Seaweed, but always try to have as much info as I can from different source about swells, so thought this would be a good addition. Nope. Only one beach by me was close to correct, the rest reported data from the prior day or even five days ago. So unfortunately it was useless.
- Billabong Holdings USA, Inc
- 23.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2015 Billabong USA
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.