By Alexander Bialiauski
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Insanely simple stopwatch timer on your mac, accessible right from the status bar.
- Your timer will continue running even if you turn the computer off or quit the application.
- Optional: Supports automatic timer pausing when Mac goes to sleep
- You can create many timers to track time along different activities.
- Lightweight: No Analytics, No Tracking, No Network Requests, only your timers.
- Right click on custom timers to delete/reset/add time.
- Double click to stop current timer and start clicked one.
- Force Touch on the active timer will bring up a menu to add time manually.
- Use Settings page to change a format style of the timers.
What's New in Version 1.10
- New: Automatically pause an active timer when Mac goes to sleep. Check advanced tab in settings. Off by default.
- Detect that Mac is idle (no keyboard or mouse activities) and pause an active timer.
Very nice and simple
This app is very easy to use and is very simple. The support was very responsive as well.
app doesn’t open
doesn’t work, won’t even start