Spend less time billing and more time doing the work you love. Billings Pro is an estimate, time tracking and invoicing app designed for freelancers and small businesses. Easily create clear and detailed estimates to secure new business or jump right to entering mileage, expenses or tracking time for multiple projects and clients. Send beautiful and customizable invoices. Track payments and easily see when clients are overdue. Use on your own or with a team as you grow.
“Billings Pro is a superior solution for managing company-wide billing, client-related expense tracking, and invoicing.” - Macworld
4 out of 5 mice - Macworld
4 out of 5 mice - MacUser UK
Track Time & Expenses
• Start, stop, and resume a timer from anywhere with Billings Pro on your Mac, iPad, iPhone & Apple Watch
• Easily toggle between timers for multiple projects
• Set your own billing increments
• Add details and comments to time and expense slips
• Review time and expense slips of other team members
• Connect with Billings Pro on your Mac to run simple reports and see total time tracked by project and by client
Send Professional Invoices & Estimates
• Send estimates and invoices from your Mac, or on the fly using your iPad or iPhone
• Beautifully designed invoice and estimate templates
• Add details such as time, rate, details, and comments for your clients
• Bill by time, flat rate, expense, per product, and project
• Customize an invoice to include a down payment (retainer)
• Connect with Billings Pro on your Mac to set recurring invoices
• Easily add tax
• Multi-currency support
• Automatic numbering
Manage Client Accounts
• Add unlimited clients and projects
• Easily identify when clients are overdue
• Add a payment from anywhere on your Mac, iPhone & iPad
• Get paid on the spot by using Credit Card Terminal by Innerfence
• Track payments so you know when and how your clients paid
• Easily add a down payment (retainer) to a client account
• Connect with Billings Pro on your Mac to send estimates and statements
• Run simple reports on your Mac to see a summary of client accounts, taxes collected, and more
In-App Purchase plans, all with unlimited clients and projects:
The Freelance plan includes 5 invoices, 5 statements, and 5 estimates each month. The Professional plan includes unlimited invoices, statements, and estimates.
Fixed an issue where a Working Slip’s rate may not be correctly applied when created from an Estimate Slip.
Ratings and Reviews
Marketcircle ending self-serve
Marketcircle has decided to end the option of hosting your own database, instead forcing you to use their cloud servers for a monthly fee. I will never rely on cloud services for my business - both times I tried, their servers were down and I could not retrieve an invoice for a client asking for one. Highly embarrassing when someone wants to pay me but can’t because MY stuff isn’t working. Since making the choice to use self-serve, I’ve had 100% uptime. I was in control. I will not pay them monthly to lose that level of control over my livelihood. Ending this product is a poor decision. According to their mass-email to self-serve customers, we only make less than 15% of their revenue base, so financially they’d like to trim that and force everyone to the cloud under the guise of “consolidating their software developer team.” That choice will cost them customers when self-serve customers have better options to go to, and cloud customers get fed up with downtime and a lack of competent support. They could have charged a yearly fee for updates and support, so long as they kept the self-serve product working I would be happy. I was originally a Billings customer, forced into to Billings Pro when they decided to end that product, now forced away again, this time from their company altogether. Inconvenient to lose my options when all they have to do is maintain a product that works well as it is.
I’m a freelance Graphic Artist, I’ve used billings for the last 7 years. This fits me just fine, if you have a huge company get quickbooks and stop hating on this software which does what it says... Billing!
It works when it works. I used to love the non subscription version but I guess a company has got to make money. There are those that complain about the self-serve option being dis-continued, they have a legitimate complaint in that when the Billings Pro server is down there is no local File on any of my devices that I can use to send an invoice. This can and has been very frustrating when you need to bill some one and can’t at no fault of you own.
Everything is hosted on their servers and so with the content in the cloud and no way to store copies locally, you are dead in the water if they go down.
That being the down side, this only happened to me once in 7 years, other than that it does what it says and it a sucker for great GUI which this has on almost every other invoicing app (except maybe Invoice2go)
Downloaded this app. I tried to create an account. EVERY single time, it said my business ID (or whatever it said) wasn’t available. So I tried 10 more. After the app closed on its own while I was trying yet again to create an account, I checked my business email. TEN emails. One from each of the accounts I attempted to create because the app said it failed.
This does not give me confidence in this app.
I then tried to unsubscribe, each time it led me to a 504 gateway time out page.
Crap app. Don’t waste your phone space.
- Marketcircle Inc
- 24.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Marketcircle Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Freelance Plan - One Month $4.99
- Professional Plan - One Month $9.99
- Professional Plan - One Year $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.