Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Billings Pro helps you create professional invoices and track time, expenses, and payments from your Mac, iPhone and iPad.
Key features Include:
• Synchronize between multiple iPhones, iPads and Macs.
• Add unlimited clients and projects.
• Create professional invoices.
• Flexible billing options that include time, project, expense, product, service, or flat rate.
• Easily identify overdue clients and outstanding invoices.
• Send estimates and statements.
• Run comprehensive reports that help you understand your business.
• Add additional colleagues if necessary.
• Multi-currency support.
Use Billings Pro free on your Mac(s) and iOS devices to send 1 invoice, 1 estimate and 1 statement per month. To send more, choose a subscription plan via the In-App Purchase on Billings Pro for iOS or visit our website to learn more: http://www.marketcircle.com/billingspro/
"Billings Pro is a superior solution for managing company-wide billing, client-related expense tracking, and invoicing. -Macworld
4 out of 5 mice - Macworld
4 out of 5 Mice - MacUser UK
What's New in Version 1.7.7
Added compatibility with macOS Sierra 10.12.
We fixed an issue where the last page in a custom template may not be included after generating an estimate, invoice, statement or report that uses the template.
We addressed a performance issue where the app may use too much memory during the login process.
We fixed an issue where the app could run into an error when dragging the Info pane in the sidebar.
We've also made some under-the-hood bug fixes.
Syncing is unreliable
the iOS version of Billings Pro is great. The Mac OS X version works fine too until it comes time to sync. Syncing never works when it is needed. In fact, syncing has become such a problem, I’m thinking of abandoning this and looking somewhere else.
Well, app is free, but to use it you need a Cloud account and that is $100/year. The old bait and switch...