Welcome to the world of BILLIONAIRE, where you can make money in the most awesome way possible! Start raking in billions of dollars at a time and build amazing businesses!
BILLIONAIRE is the quickest way to make sweet, virtual cash! Start your business adventure by building one business at a time before you go ahead to expand your business empire, become stinking rich, and beat the world's wealthiest investors in this epic tap game!
Can you create a business strategy to keep your threat level low and evade the authorities? Find out as you make millions and billions of dollars in BILLIONAIRE!
BILLIONAIRE – BUSINESS CAPITALIST TYCOON FEATURES:
- No complicated stuff – Just pick your favorite business and start making money right away.
- Manage your business in the most creative way possible to become rich.
- Keep tap tap and tapping to make money faster.
- Speed up the building process by tapping to decrease building time!
- Start your own capitalist venture in a megalopolis where anything’s possible.
- Invest in your business with various power ups to save up and grow your fortune!
- Create a monopoly by buying out all sorts of businesses and protect your investments.
- Marvel at original building designs and gorgeous art as you expand your business empire.
- Build a business empire and buy various buildings, from Pet Shops to Weapon Factories, build whatever businesses you want!
- Upgrade your businesses to collect more money faster!
- Manage your threat level against unwanted attention!
- If you build too many risky businesses, the police will try to take you down!
- Compete against friends, celebrities, top investors, mythical beasts, fairy tale princesses and super heroes to be the number ONE billionaire!
- Prove to everyone that you have what it takes to be the biggest business tycoon!
Don't waste any more time – your friends are on their way to becoming billionaires! Become a business capitalist and start building your business empire for free in BILLIONAIRE!
Download BILLIONAIRE today to start making loads of virtual money!
WELCOME NEW MAILBOX FEATURE
Claim your rewards from anywhere through this mailbox. Everything in a single place!
It's time for routine events that answer to your necessities!
Imagine double-tap-power day, no-busted day, discounts day... etc.!
Bugs are the worst! That's why we've removed 'em for you.
What do you think about this version? Let us know through email@example.com!
Ratings and Reviews
I personally think that this game is great, but has it’s flaws as well. It’s a great time wasting game, but also a great game when you just want to play something for hours on end. Sure, you have to wait for money to rack up and sure, you need to either wait hours or tap until your fingers are numb to finish buildings, but it still is great. I think it is satisfying to watch yourself to overcome other millionaires and billionaires in-game and to watch yourself be able to obtain high-end buildings that, in the beginning, you thought you would never reach. I think one of the flaws is your net worth can go down when you sell a building. Another flaw is how early you unlock the next tier. When I was around the $400 million point, I had realized that there were two whole tiers that I hadn’t even touched. The game is great, but not the best and has glitches sometimes like when I scroll down really fast on the business list, at a certain point of going down, the game crashes. I am using the latest update as well, so I don’t know why that happens. I still think the game is amazing and deserves four stars because of the satisfaction you get out of making money. Also, when you go in the future to cheat and come back, there isn’t a harsh enough punishment. Two of my friends do it and they say all they have to do is watch like ten videos and that’s it. I don’t cheat, but it still bothers me that they can get ahead of anyone they want without a bad punishment.
So I’ve just been working on buying all the last few buildings where you need to have the one before it in order to buy the next. All was well until I got to shire inn. I’d been saving for it for a while and then I finally got enough for it. I clicked purchase and my game crashed. It kept crashing every time I tried to get on the game. After a few days of this it finally stopped crashing but I noticed that the money I spent on the shire inn was gone but there was no shire inn to see. I looked through the store and saw that it took my money but didn’t give me the building. I decided I’d just let it go and try to save up some more. I finally got enough again but I’ll hit buy and it’ll ask me if im sure I wanna purchase the building and I’ll tap yes and nothing will happen as if I just hit no. I’ve tried repeatedly to fix it but nothing would work and I really don’t feel like restarting. I pretty much can’t do anything else if this can’t be fixed. Please try and fix it.
It was a great game until it didn't let me buy any new businesses.. It said that my threat level was at its Max, and yet my threat was -123. I gave it a chance but then I had no choice but deleting the app because what else am I supposed to do?? I would just like the dev to fix that issue so that other players will not go through this experience. Now here is the positive outlook on the game. The game has great graphics and the idea of having threat levels against the cops is a really cool idea. The money earning aspect is good, you don't earn it too fast nor do you earn it too slow. I also like that they compare your in-game net worth and compare it with real celebrities. Overall the game is great until the issue happened. Please fix for others, thx!
- indra budiman
- 135.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Copyright © 2014 Alegrium. All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Basic Pack $0.99
- Piggy Bank (Popular) $4.99
- Cash Boost $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.