BillTracker for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the water bill to the car payment to the cell phone subscription, BillTracker for iPad can help you stay on top of your bills.
And now with support for iCloud, your bills in BillTracker for iPad can be synced with BillTracker running on your iPhone or iPod touch.
Get BillTracker for iPad today, so you'll never miss a payment again!
Features of BillTracker for iPad:
• Track information about each bill including due date, amount due, whether or not the bill is automatically paid, confirmation numbers for payments and more.
• BillTracker for iPad gathers all of your upcoming bills into one list so it's easy to figure out which bills you need to pay next
• Have a bill that's due every 2 weeks, or one that's due twice a year? BillTracker for iPad has you covered: just add a new repeating bill with the desired frequency
• Get reminders from BillTracker for iPad when a bill is due soon (or past due)
• View account websites directly from within BillTracker for iPad
• See complete history for each account: every bill and payment, plus statistics for the past twelve months
• Sync through iCloud with BillTracker for iPhone & iPod touch
• Keep your data protected with a built-in passcode
• Use the currency of your choice
• Export your data to CSV for importing into Numbers or Excel
We think BillTracker for iPad is by far the best bill tracking app for the iPad and we hope you agree. Of course we're always working hard to make it even better, so if you have any suggestions or run into a problem, let us know!
What's New in Version 1.8.3
• Calendar dates now display correctly on iOS 7
• Calendar now updates when the currency is changed
This app works like I think. After spending years bogged down in the minutiae of Quicken, and still failing to keep control of my bills, I began putting my regular bills on my Google calendar, marking them "Due" or "Paid" so that I could search for them and ensure that they all got paid on time.
BillTracker for iPad does all this for me. It simply and cleanly tracks my bills. Are they due or paid? The calendar view filters for paid or due bills or both, and the data is backed up to the cloud. Smart and Simple. Thank you for the app.
Reminder function doesn't work.
Like its iphone version, the app looks okay but not pretty. It's feature set of syncing, exporting, backup/restore all work fine.
However, the reminder feature does not work. In my 6 months of use, it never did and will only put up an icon badge if you remember to launch the app, which defeats the very purpose of a bill reminder app.
Contacting the developer about it is also a lost cause. No response, not even acknowledgement of received email query so support is absolutely nil. You're better off buying the competitor apps.
Syncing between devices not working
So, when I initially got the app for iPhone, I was excited that there was a version for the iPad. Having the ability to keep up with reminders of bills on the go and at home was easy......WAS
Syncing capability between devices does not work anymore. I have checked Wifi connections (same on both), iCloud backup functionality (same on both), and even had them sitting side by side.......NOTHING.
This was my main reason for using this app....